adorably selfish

Where we left off! 

Okay for one I am soooooo sorry about my lack of updating and for two I had nooooooooo idea where to go next cause I got three different answers. But I am going with the first one so everybody wins. Thank you for your time. It's been one hell of a long time

Natasha's POV:

Everly came and cuddled into me and whispered in my ear "can I think about it mommy?" I nodded and rubbed her back "of course my princess, take all the time you need" Everly cuddled into me and I whispered "are you okay with Wanda staying or would you like her to leave?". Everly nuzzled and whispered "she can stay....c-can I have a bath mommy? I'm all sweaty from you guys fucking me" I chuckled a little "of course you can have a bath dorogoy, let me get it ready for you"

Wanda wanted to stay in bed for a little while before she got up and walked around. She said it had been a while since she's had good sex so she was sore. So at the moment it was just me and my girl. I held her close and ran her bath then started brushing out her hair after I rested her on the fuzzy rug. Everly loved having her hair brushed, and I didn't blame her cause I love it too. Once the bath was ready I helped her in the bath then carefully sat behind her. She leaned into me and I kissed the top of her head "kotenok?" Everly whispered "yes mommy?" I smiled at her innocent voice "I just want you to know that whatever you choose with Wanda I'll be okay with. I don't want you to feel pressured into it okay honey? mommy will always love you no matter what" Everly nodded and relaxed and whispered "it's not that it wasn't amazing mommy cause it was. I-I'm just not ready to share you yet....I-I want you to myself and I want all your attention......I-I know it sounds selfish b-but I just want you" 

I smiled and kissed her head "it's adorably selfish baby, I love when your clingy and you don't wanna share me. So it's okay princess I'm not mad" she nodded and whined splashing at the water a little "b-but I'm conflicted mommy" I smiled at her little tantrum and tutted "about what honey?" she whined "mommy it's not funny!" I grabbed her jaw to hold it so she was looking up at me "you talk to mommy, you do not raise your voice understood?" she nodded "yes mommy"  I gently kissed her "good girl, now talk to me". Everly laid on my chest and I whispered "I-I wanna keep having threesomes with Wanda b-but I don't want to do the poly relationship yet" I nodded and smiled at her little furrowed eyebrows as she talked and kissed her head "what if she was a fuck buddy?" Everly looked up at me "r-really?" I nodded and stroked her hair "yes love, I'm sure Wanda would be up for that, and I would ask her to watch you while I'm away on missions" Everly looked at me "I'm perfectly behaved while your gone" I cocked my eyebrow "really? you think I don't know when you've touched that pretty little pussy? I do, because I know how tight you are after three days and how badly you wanna cum after a wait. Don't underestimate me dorogoy" 

Everly swallowed and nodded then cuddled into me while whispering "I'd go for that mommy" I nodded and held her close "okay my love". I began to wash Everly as she poked at the bubbles, whispering praises to her as he cheeks tinted red after each one "your such a good girl for me....I love you so much dorogoy.....you did so well tonight.....your my girl......I'm so proud of you baby....you made mommy feel so good.....god your body is beautiful darling" 

After our bath she was half asleep. I picked her up and carried her into our room. Wanda was still laying in bed and I laid Everly beside her while I grabbed her some clothes to sleep in. She began to whine at the loss of contact but Wanda came and pet her forehead. I came back and dressed her and gently laid Everly on my chest. Wanda had changed at some point into her pajamas and was just laying beside me while she rubbed Everlys back. I whispered "Wands?" she nodded "yeah Nat?" I gently kissed Everlys head "she isn't ready to share me yet. But if you wanna sometimes join for sex she's good with that. She smiled and nodded "it's okay with me" I nodded "but I would like you to watch her while I'm on missions, she tends to think she can get away with breaking the rules" Wanda nodded then looked at Everly "don't roll your eyes at your mommy" I cocked my eyebrow at her and swatted her ass "you know better then that little miss" Everly whined and nodded "I'm sorry mommy" I nodded and kissed her head "don't do it again baby"

Once she had behaved I kissed her gently and felt her dozing off. Wanda looked at me and smiled "you know it's cute that she's possessive of you" I smiled and nodded "it is really cute, like Wanda she makes me so happy" Wanda smiled "I'm happy for you Nat" I smiled "thank you, she's my everything"

I've deprived yall for too long....sorry!!! 

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you!