empty apologies

Request by @Pot356

Natasha's POV: 

I walked with Everly as we made our way into the kitchen. Wanda smiled at me "hey Nat" I smiled "ah morning Wanda" she handed me some coffee and Everly placed her hand on the small of my back as she grabbed the tea. I smiled as she came back and she placed a kiss on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her waist "hey love" she smiled and took a sip of her tea then Tony walked in "morning Romanoff" I nodded and took a sip of my coffee "morning" he nodded then looked at Everly "five minutes. Please. That's all I'm asking for" Everly sighed and ignored him. Sitting on the counter and I stood in front of her and stood between her legs. Tony looked desperate. I had never seen him like this before. I took her tea and whispered "what if I came with you?" she looked at me with that 'really' look and I rubbed her thigh "I'm serious babe, why don't you just hear him out. He needs to vent. You don't even have to listen, just be present" she sighed "fine" I nodded and kissed her head "lets go then" 

Everly's POV:

We followed Tony to an empty room. I sat on the bed and he spoke 

"Everly I'm sorry. I'm sorry I walked out on your mother. I was drunk and I wasn't thinking. Your mother was so important to me. You know I always wanted to care for her. I'm sorry I lied to you and for the times I hit you and didn't protect you from your mother. I want to get to know you again. I really do Evergreen. You and I had fun together, remember the stargazing and the movie nights? Our late night walks? we spent time together Everly. Please give me another chance I promise I won't let you down" 

I glared at him then stood "Tony I will never care about you! every time I see the cherry of a cigarette I get flashbacks. I can't drink scotch because it takes me back to when I could smell it on your breath. You and I remember those times very different. The stargazing was you drinking on the roof, movie nights was you supervising me preparing moms cocaine. Late night walks was me walking with you while you took a smoke. You never cared! do you know how hard it was for me to sit there in elementary school and the other girls would talk about how their dads were coming to visit them for lunch, or what about middle school daddy daughter dances? I always threw away the flyer. Fathers are supposed to show their daughters who a man is supposed to be, they are supposed to tell their daughters how beautiful they are and boost their self-esteem. My prom date asked me if she should ask you for permission first and I had to tell them to not bother. I learned how to change a car tire on my own, I learned how to do my calculus without you, I learned how to change my oil. All things you were supposed to teach me. I never danced on your feet, I never sat on your shoulders, you didn't teach me how to ride a bike or tuck me in. You. Weren't. Here. And I can say for sure that you will never walk me down the isle or get the privilege of knowing me. And don't promise me anything. You were the one that taught me that someone can promise you anything as much as they want, push hard enough and all those promises prove to be empty. Goodbye Tony" 

(Damn Everly got daddy issues. Me too girl)

I grabbed Natasha's hand "babe lets go" I dragged Natasha with me and placed my mug on the counter before going to our room. I threw myself on the bed and my sadness over took me. Memories swallowing me whole. I had lost myself and I looked at Nat "don't let me leave your sight" she nodded "I won't baby. Is there anything I need to keep you away from?" I nodded "cigarettes, alcohol, sharp things, weed" Natasha nodded and I cried and Nat pulled me into her and started rocking me back and forth. I relaxed as she gently drew circles in my back. She stood "you need a relaxing day baby" I nodded and she kissed my head "I'll get a bath started for the two of us then we can cuddle in bed and watch TV. How does that sound?" I nodded "amazing" she smiled "and maybe you could help me with some other SHIELD report files to help take your mind off it" I nodded "that would help" she smiled "good lets get to that bath" I smiled and she kissed me and gently smacked my ass when she walked to the bathroom. It made me giggle and I rolled around in bed. 

Natasha came back "arms up" I lifted my arms and she took off my top then poked me in the side making me shriek and laugh. She kissed my head "thank you for at least hearing what he had to say babe" I nodded "I want to trust him but I just can't. I'm not putting myself through it again" she nodded "I understand and I respect your decision. But just know that he is a better guy" I sighed taking off my pants "I hope for his sake that he is" Natasha smiled and undressed then planted a kiss on my lips "come on baby" 

I followed her into the tub and laid against her "how did I get so damn lucky with you Romanoff?" she kissed my shoulder "I ask myself the same thing all the time"

WELLLL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! see yall in the next one!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you