turns turns turns

Well.......................................HI

this book is in desperate need of an update

Nat's POV:

I held Everly in my arms and Wanda looked at me "Nat" I nodded as I stroked her hair "yeah Wands?" she watched me for a minute then whispered "I have to ask.....what was in the locket?" I looked at Everly's face and whispered "it's not harmful to us and that's what's important" she nodded and watched Everly "she's really good" I cocked my eyebrow "I'm not following what your talking about. Like I know she's good. She's amazing. But good at what?" Wanda fixed her blanket "hiding things, if her thoughts weren't so loud I wouldn't know anything was even wrong with her" I froze and looked at her "Wanda what have you seen?"

Wanda watched me for a minute then whispered "her time in Hydra and her ex, I walked away when it kept coming. But her thoughts are always loud Nat" I glanced down at my baby sleeping in my arms and nodded tearing up. Look emotions wasn't something I did but this was Everly. The girl of my dreams and the one I've been looking at engagement rings for has been broken and put together way too many times in her life.

I stroked her hair and Wanda looked at me "oh Nat" I sniffled and watched her "Wanda it's seriously not fair, she didn't deserve any of this" Wanda watched me "how bad is it?" I watched her "think of my shit, your shit, and Buckys shit combined, plus some more baggage" she looked down "d-damn" I nodded and gently rocked Everly in my arms "I trust you and only you to care for her when I'm gone, you protect her with everything you have okay?" Wanda nodded "I swear I've got her" I relaxed and kissed Everly's head. Her chest rising and falling. Just as I was enjoying this peaceful moment with the gorgeous girl in my arms my phone rang. I fumbled with my phone and answered as Everly stirred. I pet her head as I answered "Hello?" 

My heart sunk as the all too familiar voice of my sister echoed through the phone "Natasha" I gently pet Everly's hair "Yelena, what's wrong?" her voice shook and I sat up "Yelena.....talk to me" she sat there in silence then spoke "I-I need you" I nodded "I'm coming mladshaya sestra". When we parted our ways I swore to Yelena that anytime she needed me I'd be there for her. No matter what. I found her location and kissed Everlys head "wake up baby". Everly woke and looked up at me. I smiled "hi my darling, I gotta go somewhere, you can come with me or stay with Wanda" she rubbed her eyes and I kissed her head, I listened to her sweet little morning voice "where are you going?" I pet her head gently and whispered "to see my sister, she needs me" 

I know it's short as fuck but it needed an update bad. Should Everly go with Nat or stay home and make trouble? either way they're gonna be fucking

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you