Trust me

No time skip. Picking up where we left off. I love y'all but I'm not putting the warning signs for smut anymore. No one said they needed them so now I won't bother.

Everly's POV:

I watched her stand and disappear into another room. I inhaled deep and winced from the pain in my nose. That shit hurt. It reminded me that I brought my cigarette with me I went and got it out of my pocket. I didn't see Natasha come in, she spoke up "give it" I looked up at her. I knew she'd put me in a head lock if I didn't. I handed it over to her and she kissed my head "there's my good girl" I pouted, she made a little sad face "poor baby" I rolled my eyes "that was sarcastic" she grabbed my chin so I was looking directly in her eyes "and that was disrespectful. I could've swore I just fucked all the disrespect out of you. Maybe I just didn't see right, you want to say that again?" I swallowed. This woman could go from caring and calm to dominant and stern in two seconds and it was fucking hot. Still I was intimidated, "no mommy" she kissed me "good girl. Now let's get you changed into something comfy and let's take a look at your bruise and nose" I shook my head and took the clothes out of her hands.

I came back. Her clothes smelled amazing. I looked in the bedroom but she wasn't there "mommy?" I heard her from the bathroom "in here baby" I walked to the bathroom and she turned around "well aren't you just adorable in my clothing" I blushed and she picked me up and put me on the counter. She was shaking a small bottle "what's that?" She opened it "it's saline solution for your nose" she began to tilt my head and I jolted it back "w-what's it do? Will it hurt?" she grabbed my chin to move it forward "it helps keep it moist so it can heal the nose. And it doesn't hurt it may sting for a second. I will tell you it's unpleasant" I looked at the bottle, she could tell I was unsure. She put my hand on her arm "you'll be ok, squeeze me if it hurts, now tilt your head back" I obeyed and she sprayed my noise. She was right. It only stung for a second and was very unpleasant but it didn't hurt. I let go of her she rubbed my leg "you ok kotenok? (Kitten)" I shook my head and she smiled "good baby, well damn your strong" I giggled and smirked at her "strong as in I could pin you easy?" she cocked her eyebrow and chuckled "don't get too carried away there baby. You know I'm stronger. But it would be funny to see you try" I giggled "ok tomorrow then" she laughed "sure baby. Now let's look at your bruise" she put some tiger balm on it. She was gentle. I felt her eyes searching me for anything else when some of my scars caught her eye. She went to touch them but I smacked her hand her eyes shot up to me "watch yourself missy" my eyes filled with tears and she held me then whispered "use your words, don't smack ok baby?" I shook my head "ok mommy" she smiled "good, can I look at them baby?" I grabbed her hand. Her voice was so calm and gentle "baby I won't hurt you, will you trust me?"

Normally no one ever touched my scars. Only Timothy and Piper. But something made me want to confide in the red head in front of me. Her green eyes were soft and sincere. I held her hand and breathed in deep and ran her fingers across my scar. She lifted my chin and kissed me "thank you baby. Can I ask?" I wasn't ready to share how I got the scar she'd just touched, I didn't want her to know that it was from a bottle my dad broke and cut me with. I shook my head "please don't" she nodded "ok baby I won't. Thank you for trusting me that much though" I felt relaxed. She picked me up off the counter and took me to the couch I sat in her lap and she played in my hair.

Natasha's POV:

I held Everly in my arms. She was so small and sweet. She also liked to test me. The thought of her pinning me made me laugh to myself. How adorable. I thought about her scar. Wondering if she had more that I hadn't seen because I was so wrapped up in fixing her attitude. She'd been through some shit. I held her. I'm happy she trusted me to touch it. It's a step. The thing was, she wasn't just some girl that I wanted to have sex with. That wasn't it. I don't get attached but I was getting attached to her. She intrigued me. She had so many layers. Her attitude, humor, and shyness. I'd only seen a bit of her sweetness but I figured more was coming. I wanted to know this beautiful girl. I could see she's seen shit. She's got that glazed look over her eyes when she loses focus in class. As if she's remembering something. Her phone buzzed and snapped me out of my concentration. I looked at it, it was an alarm, it read SM. What was SM? I watched her get up and grab her bag then go into the kitchen. I got up to follow her but she turned and looked at me as if to say 'stay there'

After she got water I heard her going through her bag. I couldn't sit here any longer I got up to see what she was doing. Her head was in her hands and she was on the phone

"Piper I'm still out did you refill it?.........I know I know........a week because I thought you were still trying to get it filled.........no the person I'm with doesn't know ok, but she's smart she'll know what to do if it does happen........ok I love you bye."

I looked at Everly and she jumped when she saw me "you wanna tell me what that was about?"

If y'all can guess what SM stands for I will be very proud. Anyway I'll leave you with this. See you in the next chapter

As always: I love y'all and thank you!