When will you learn?

Ok first off 4.25k?! What?! Thank you so fucking much! I love you guys!

Where we left off! So basically Everly is screwed right now

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

Everly's POV:

I looked at Natasha glaring at me in the alley way "oh heyyyy babe. What up?" I popped the p and she growled "get over here brat" I wanted to take another puff but I wouldn't dare with the way she was looking at me. I slowly walked over to her, I threw the cigarette to the ground and put it out. Natasha grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her "listen here you little brat. You will follow me to the car without a fuss and you will not say a single word or make a single noise until I say you can. You only speak when I ask you a question. Otherwise you just sit there and think of how your going to make it through tonight. Understand?" I gulped and shook my head but she grabbed my face "words pet" I looked up at her "y-yes mommy"

Natasha's POV:

I led her out of the alley way and brought her to the car. She got in and watched me the whole ride back to the apartment. We arrived and I got out and opened the door for her "out" she obeyed and followed me all the way up to the apartment. I opened the door and she walked in. She tapped my shoulder and I looked at her "what?" She looked down "I'm sorry mommy" I cupped her cheek "I know you are. And I forgive you. But your still getting punished. Do you understand?" She nodded "yes mommy"

I picked her up and threw her onto the bed "strip" she began taking off her clothes and I smiled at how obedient she was. I walked into the closet and grabbed some toys I'd use on her. I was determined to give her hell. She laid there and I grabbed her ankles to me "don't even ask me to cum tonight. Your not going to, you don't deserve it"

She gulped and I began to rub her clit. She bit her lip trying not to make a noise, remembering what I said. I continued and she arched her back. I smiled "awww look at you. So desperate" I turned her over and spanked her hard once, she gripped the sheets. I spanked her nine more times and lifted her to my lap, she had tears streaming down her face I gently kissed her "are you ok princess?" She nodded and I rubbed her back "ok baby. Let's finish your punishment" she nodded and I went back to rubbing her clit and she bit my shoulder trying to stifle her moan. I smiled and grabbed the vibrator and gently slid it inside of her. She gripped my back and I kissed her neck "ok baby moan" she released a loud moan and I turned it to a higher setting. She began to shake "I-I can't. Please" I smiled and turned it off. Stopping all the pleasure she had been feeling, I looked at her "you will take it baby. You disobeyed me" she whined and I turned the vibrator back on. He eyes rolled back and she moaned "mommy it's so sensitive" I laughed "overstimulated are we?" She shook her head and started to shake again "I need it. Please." I wrapped my hand around her throat "you don't need shit brat, understand?" She moaned "yes mommy"

I continued with this for about two more hours. Over and over again I denied orgasm after orgasm. She was a begging pleading mess in front of me. I ran my fingers up her thighs, she moaned "mommy please. I'm begging you" I smiled "ah there's that broken bratty spirit I want" she moaned and I kissed her "tell me baby, will you ever smoke again?" She looked at me with desperation "no mommy no" I smiled and kissed her gently "there's my good girl. Come to mommy" she curled up in my lap and looked up at me "mommy please fuck me" I smiled and kissed her neck "oh baby I'd love to but you'll just have to wait till tomorrow because mommy isn't going to give you shit for the rule you just broke" she whimpered "but mommy it-" I cut her off "baby I'm sorry but no" she whined and I rubbed her back "you'll be ok angel. I love you" she curled up into me, accepting defeat, "mommy?" I smiled and looked down at her "yes my love?" She buried her head in my chest and I laughed.

I lifted her chin "ok baby about that cut, mommy needs to take care of it" she whined "not the hydrogen peroxide" I cupped her face "yes baby, mommy has to, now come" I picked her up and put her on the bathroom counter, she jumped from the cold surface against her skin and I rubbed her thigh "your ok love" I put the hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip and gently held her face with my hand. Once I finished I blew a little on it. She held onto my arm and I finished taking care of it then I picked her up. "Baby?" She leaned her head on my shoulder "yes mommy?" I smiled "you know mommy is very proud of you for how you took your punishment, and I love you so much" she giggled "yes mommy" I smiled "good baby, now let's cuddle"

I hope you enjoyed. Got any ideas or requests?

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you