Part of her past

Picking up where we left off.

⚠️⚠️Please read! This paragraph contains mentions of seizures. If it triggers you skip the paragraph I am using it to build the character. If not carry on⚠️⚠️

There will also be smut😆

Natasha's POV:

I watched her for an answer, she looked stunned. I picked her up and put her on the counter "talk to me" she looked down "it's nothing" I watched her closely. She was really trying not to let me see any emotion. She wasn't very good at hiding it "babygirl it sounds important" she sighs "I have ummm NES and absence seizures....but I'm fine really it's nothing" she went to get up but I placed her back in front of me "baby that's not something that's genetic" I rubbed the side of her arm and she looked up at me "I had a rough childhood that's all" I picked her up and carried her to the couch "you wanna talk about it?" She looked at me. I could tell she was debating what to say I gave her my hand and she played with my ring.

A couple minutes later she spoke "let's just say you can only take so much trauma and pain until you can't handle it anymore" I held her close. This is the first time she'd ever told me anything about her like this. She got up "I'm sorry I should go" I grabbed her. I'll ask her more later. For now I placed her in my lap "uh uh no ma'am" she squirmed "let me go mommy" I put my hands on her hips "you stay little miss" she looked up at me "but I'm messed up" I looked at her and turned her so she was straddling me and looking in my eyes. I lifted her chin "I don't care if your messed up. I'm not going anywhere" her eyes went wide "w-what?" I held her "you heard me hun" she still looked at me. It's almost like I scared her "what baby you've never heard that?" She shook her head no. I gently rubbed her back "well kotenok (kitten) you heard it from me" she buried her head in my chest and I laughed "what darling? You can't see me in there" she giggled "I like it in there" I lifted her head "let's get you your medication first" she whined "that's not nice" I picked her up "what isn't nice is you trying to escape your meds" she rolled her eyes and I caught it "excuse me?" She smirked "yes ma'am?" I laughed at her. She really thought she was being smart, I leaned into her ear "I'll have you rolling your eyes for a different reason little miss. Watch yourself"

-time skip-

Everly's POV:

We got to the pharmacy and I paid for my prescription. We got to the front desk and the cashier started to flirt with me. The brat in me came up and I decided I'd flirt back. I felt Natasha's eyes in the back of my head. She trailed her hand up my leg and grabbed my ass. Shit was I going to be in trouble. I quickly paid and walked out with her behind me. She pinned me against the car and growled "what was that little stunt you pulled?" I innocently looked at her "what do you mean?" She was pissed. She opened up the car door and put me in. Her hand wrapped around my neck "what makes you think anything is stopping me from fucking you in the back of the car right now?" Oh shit. She was really pushing all my buttons and it was fucking turning me on. I squirmed and she laughed at me. She fucking laughed at me! What was so funny about watching me suffer? She ran her hand along my waist and then into my pants. She pinched my clit and I jumped "p-please" she smiled and pulled her hand out. What the hell?! Oh come on! She started the car and drove home.

The whole damn ride I squirmed and she just watched me. This wasn't funny. We got out of the car and went into the apartment.I started to feel light headed so I sat down. I looked at the time I hadn't taken my meds in 8 days. Normally I can't last that long without having a seizure so it made sense that I was staring to feel one coming on "N-Nat?"

Natasha's POV:

I was getting her meds for her. She sounded scared. I ran to her from the kitchen but when I got there it was too late "angel? It's ok" I held her, her eyes glazed over. A minute later she came to. I looked in her eyes "hey baby" she looked at me for a second, I rubbed her back and let her gather herself, she looked at me "mommy?" I smiled "hi baby, welcome back" she buried her head in my chest "I'm sorry" why was she sorry? She didn't do anything wrong. She can't control this I cradled her "it's ok Everly" she looked at me and held my hand I smiled at her small gesture of love. She was adorable "ok hun let's get you your meds" I handed her her water and she took it then fell into me "good job hun" she giggled and held onto me "now, if you think your getting away with the little stunt you pulled in the pharmacy your not" her cheeks flushed red and I laughed "oh you thought you got away"

Everly's POV:

Fuck yeah I thought I got away. Dammit! I watched her green eyes hover over my body. It made me tingle. How was it that she still loved me? I just showed her a fucked up part of me. I could feel her hand on my thigh. If this woman wasn't faking this that would be great. I was worried about the punishment I'd receive in a minute, don't get me wrong it was fun to watch her boil with jealousy but I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to think by the time she was finished with me. She gently began to rub the inside of my thigh I moaned "m-mommy" she smiled "you should've behaved dorogoy"

I'll just leave this here.....see you in the next chapter

As always: I love you all and thank you