one way to wake up

Time skip: It's 3 am yall GET UP!

Natashas POV: 

I was awoken by Everly, she knocked something off the nightstand. I smiled over at her while she was biting down on a pillow. She looked at me and breathed out "thank fuck your awake I wanna use my one pass" I laughed and laid my hand on her cheek so I could coach her through it "ok babygirl, go on" she moaned "OH FUCK! NAT" she violently shook and I rubbed her cheek with my thumb "your ok, that's it babygirl breathe" I turned it down so she could have a break to calm down. She nuzzled into my chest, whimpering, I ran my hands in her hair and she relaxed. I rubbed her ear "go back to sleep baby, it will soon be 12 hours" she held onto me "I'm so overstimulated" I kissed her head and massaged her neck "I bet. You shouldn't have smoked huh?" she nodded and I smiled then got back to soothing her to sleep. Her eyes fluttered shut and I gently kissed her head "You are mommys good little girl" she smiled and snuggled into me.

I woke up and turned to see the clock. It read nine in the morning. I called to JARVIS asking how much time I had left and he said an hour. I thanked him and looked at Everly, she laid there asleep and it melted my heart. I slid my hand between her thighs and felt her soaked silk underwear. I groaned and began to rub her clit. Everly stirred "m-mommy?" I smiled at her "morning princess" she opened her legs wider for me and I kissed her head "good girl" she moaned and tugged at the sheets "s-sensitive" I nodded and kept working on her bundle of nerves, she moaned and whined "mommy it's getting too much" I kissed her head "can you take another forty five minutes?" she nodded and I took off my bottoms "you need me to distract you?" she nodded and I came and straddled her face. She eagerly ate me out, my hands in her hair and hers pushing down my hips. I moan "that's it baby, good girl" she moaned into my clit as I turned it up. She stuck her tongue inside my core and I threw my head back "fuck baby" I  came in her mouth and she pulled me down to kiss me. I kissed her back and held her close to me. Her eyes rolled back "mommy I can't hold it" I ran my index finger down her stomach "shhh I know you can baby, focus on me" she looked in my eyes and I rubbed her cheek. She was desperate, pleading, dying to cum but I was going to keep my word, she needed to know that I wasn't going to joke around with her smoking.

I laid with her for those forty five minutes. Calming her and coaxing her. Praising her for being such a good girl. JARVIS finally spoke "Miss Romanoff it has been twelve hours" I thanked him and Everly had tears in her eyes, she was waiting for my command, I nodded "go on princess" she arched into me and buried her face in my neck. She trembled and cried out as her orgasm tore through her. I rubbed her sides "there we go, shhhh that's it little one" she breathed heavy and I gently reached in-between her legs and pulled the vibrator out she jumped as I did. I quickly licked it clean then maneuvered us so she was sitting in my lap, I kissed her head "why did mommy punish you baby?" she looked up at me "because I smoked" I nodded "and is that good?" she shook her head "no ma'am" I nodded "baby mommy wants to keep you healthy and smoking is not good for you. Will you listen to mommy from now on?" she shook her head yes and I looked at her exhausted body in my arms I lifted her "ok baby lets get you a bath and some food in your tummy then we can cuddle and watch a movie. How does that sound?" she smiled and I rubbed her back "ok darling lets do it"

I carried her to the bathroom and she sat on the counter. I ran the water and then went back to attend to my angel. I began to brush out her hair so it would be easier to wash in the tub. When I finished the bath was ready and I helped her get in then followed suit. She laid against my chest and I began to wash her body, I watched her face and read peace. I finished washing her body and her hair then got out "I'm coming my love I just need to get our clothes" she nodded and I grabbed them then quickly got myself dressed then went back to tend to her. She smiled the minute she saw me and my heart melted. I lifted her out of the bath and dried her off. She rested her chin on my shoulder and I kissed the side of her head. She mumbled "I love you" I shifted her in my arms "I love you more" she relaxed and I got her dressed and carried her back in our room "are you ok going out there?" she looked at me "I can't really walk" I smirked "that's not what I asked princess" she nodded "Yeah I guess I'm ok" I nodded and picked her up and carried her into the kitchen. Wanda said good morning and I answered back she handed me a plate "I made sausage and eggs and coffee is in the pot" I nodded and poured myself some coffee and took a sip and handed the mug to Everly "who made the coffee?" Wanda looked up "Stark" I nodded and I saw Everly lower the mug from her lips, I placed her on the counter and started another pot for her. Wanda slid her tea over to Everly for her to drink in the meantime "I made this" Everly shook her head "oh no I don't wanna take your tea I'll be ok" Wanda rolled her eyes "Drink it Everly. It's ok" Everly nodded and took a sip and she smiled "this tastes just like my tea I order from the café" Wanda smiled and Everly looked at me "see I'm not the only one who likes this much sugar" I shot her a look that said 'behave' and she stopped. 

I collected our plates and she held our mugs "Thank you for the tea Wanda" she nodded and I took Everly back to our room. She sat in bed and took a sip of the coffee I made her "this is really good shit babe" I laughed "good" I turned on a show for us and we ate our breakfast. When we finished I put our plates to the side and Everly crawled into my arms "I'm sore" I laughed "lay on your stomach my love" she did and I began to massage her ass. she giggled and relaxed. I drew circles in her back and she began to close her eyes. I continued and hummed so she would take a nap. She needed one.

I hope you enjoyed. Nat and aftercare just kills me. See you in the next one!

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you