remind her of rule #4

HEYYYY YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS!!! I can't remember quite well, yall wanted a smut chapter right? well here ya go! who remembers rule number four?

SMUT

Everly's POV:

I covered Piper with the blanket and closed the door. It had been three days since I'd woken up. Natasha had been so busy with Fury that I see her just before bed and she kisses me good morning before leaving. I miss her yeah but then again the longer she's working the more probability of her forgetting about my punishment. I like walking.....no I don't....but I have a feeling she's gonna give me hell

Piper was still shaken up by finding out mom and dad died. Natasha has been giving me a drug to help me sleep because she knows that without it I wouldn't. She told me I was being taken off it though, she knows I can get addicted. I walked into our shared room and went into the bathroom. I undressed myself and stepped into the shower. 

Natasha's POV:

"yes sir. Thank you sir" I spoke to Fury as I handed him the file. I had finally finished the mission for gathering information on Timothy and erased Everly's identity to keep her safe. I walked down the hall and into my room. It had been a while since I had some proper time with Everly, I felt terrible but I had to do this to protect her. Hydra was not going to touch my baby. 

I heard the shower running so I took my gun out of its holster and my knife out of my boot and set it on the desk. I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower, wrapping my arms around Everly's waist. I kissed her shoulder "hi princess" Everly groaned a little "mmm hi baby" I turned her to me and caressed the sides of her arms with the tops of my knuckles "how was your day baby?" she placed her arms over my shoulders "good, I just missed you. What about yours?" I smiled "well, I finished my mission work so I get to spend time with you again" Everly squealed "yayyyyy" I laughed and kissed her, Everly looked at me "can we pleaseee have a movie night?" I laughed "of course love, right after your punishment" her eyes widened and I laughed harder and tutted "awww you thought I forgot. Not a chance darling"

I picked her up and placed her on the bench in the shower "are you going to be a good girl for mommy?" Everly nodded "mhm mommy" I smiled and tilted her neck to the side with my index finger and started to suck her sweet spot, she moaned and I turned her over on the shower bench "spread your legs baby" Everly turned to look at me with a smirk and squeezed her legs shut. I spanked her hard once and growled "what did I say?!" she whimpered from the contact and I grabbed a handful of hair, pulling it back which in return made her look at me, I spoke again "open them slut" she whined and spread her legs "yes mommy" I smiled and stroked the inside of her thighs "what was rule number four baby?" Everly bucked her hips and I slapped her cunt "stay still and tell me the rule" she whined and tried to sit up, I held her down against the bench "so you wanna be a brat?" she giggled and I spanked her hard again then growled in her ear "I will break you"

I pinched her clit and she jumped a little while letting out a moan "F-fuck" I smiled "you like that baby? you like me pinching your sensitive bud?" she whined "ugh" I kissed her ass and lifted her then sat her on the bench "you will not move. By the end of this you will tell me rule number four and I know you know it" I grabbed her by her jaw and spit in her mouth "your my fuck toy tonight princess"  

I went and grabbed a vibrator and a strap on. I walked back into the walk in shower and placed the things on a bench "last chance for you to tell mommy rule number four before I fuck it out of you" she batted her eyelashes "I don't know what your talking about mommy" I chuckled and plunged two fingers into her core "wrong answer baby" she moaned "fuck mommy" I put my hand over her mouth "the only words I want to hear is rule number four. Understood?" I curled my fingers and she shook her head "yes mommy" I nodded and grabbed the vibrator then placed it on her clit while pumping my fingers in and out of her. She moaned and I kissed the back of her thigh "whenever your ready my little fuck toy" 

Everly moaned as I tortured her sensitive nub. Her moans echoed throughout the marble shower. I slapped the inside of her thigh "you ok baby?" she whined and bucked her hips "mommy it's getting t-too much" I held her down "don't move or I'll make you not move slut" she bucked her hips again and I pushed a third finger inside her core. She froze in place "ok ok mommy! fuck!" I smiled and kissed her waistline "do you have something to tell mommy princess?" she shook her head and I pulled my fingers out "go on malysh" she whined "rule number four is I listen to mommy and do as she says because you know what's good for me" I smiled "that's right kitten, see that wasn't so hard. Now were gonna see if you can follow the rule" 

I kissed her head "bend over on the shower bench baby" she obeyed and I grabbed the strap on, sliding it over my body and lining it up to her cunt "you ready babygirl?" she nodded "yes mommy" I smiled and pushed inside her, she let out a moan "fuck mommy" I thrusted into her "you like that baby? you like mommy stretching your tight cunt? your my little fuck toy aren't you?" she moaned "yes mommy" I moaned and tapped her leg "lift your leg up on the bench baby" she obeyed and I cooed "that's a good girl baby" she moaned "mommy I'm gonna cum" I spanked her "not yet baby. You hold it" she whined and nodded "yes mommy" I fucked her harder. Going at an ungodly pace. Her moans filled the room and I began to rub her clit. Everly whined "mommy please!" I pulled out and started sucking on her clit, she screamed and I smiled "cum for me my little fuck toy" Everly shook and came into my mouth, I rubbed her thigh to help her ride out her orgasm. She moaned as I finished cleaning her up "shhh baby, your ok" she whined and I sat on the bench and pulled her into my lap "baby why did I punish you?" she laid against my chest in exhaustion, I rubbed her back and she mumbled "because I broke rule number four by seeing Timothy" I nodded "good girl, and was that good to do" she shook her head "no mommy" I kissed her head "good girl. You did so well. What do you want for aftercare my love?" Everly laid on me and I smiled "lets get you in bed for cuddles"

I helped Everly dry off and carried her to our bed. I grabbed her one of my shirts and a pair of underwear. Once those were on I brushed out her hair and kissed her face in the process. Everly curled up into me and I held her close "are you ok princess?" she nodded and pouted "you spanked me hard" I smiled and began to rub her butt and she relaxed "thank you Nat" I kissed her head "my pleasure baby" 

I turned on the TV and put on criminal minds. Everly kissed my cheek and I began to rub her ear "time for you to sleep baby" she looked up at me "what about the sleeping meds?" I pulled her closer "not tonight baby, you need to sleep on your own again" she whined and I lightly hit her ass "hush and close your eyes" she pouted but still rested her head on my chest as I held her and she drifted off to sleep.

Holy water anyone?🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶🍶

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you