Rewards

Ok but 5k reads?! I love you guys! Thank you so much.

Where we left off! ⚠️SMUT⚠️
@McKenna174 request

Natasha's POV:

I held Everly in my arms. She looked so calm. I stroked her hair. She was so beautiful. Her head was rested in my neck. I rubbed circles onto her back.

After about two hours I decided I had to wake her.

"Everly my love, come and wake up" she groaned "no mommy I don't wanna" I smiled down at her "darling don't you want your reward for earlier?" She perked up "yes ma'am" I laughed "ok come sit in my lap love"

⚠️
She climbed into my lap and I began to kiss her. I bit her lip receiving a small moan from her. I smiled and pulled away "tell me what you want baby" she bit her lip and looked up at me "I want you to fuck me" I smiled "how baby? With what?" She looked down, her face flushed with embarrassment, I lifted her chin "look at me baby, tell mommy what you want" I began to stroke her leg and she squirmed a little from the touch "m-mommy's tongue and fingers" I smiled "ok babygirl lay back for me" I was pleased with how quickly she obeyed, she spread her legs, she was soaked. I gently began to rub her clit in small circles. "Mommy" she called out, I leaned forward "what is it princess?" She moaned "it f-feels so g-good"

I smiled and lowered my face down to her soaked core. I began to lick her gently. Small moans came from her throat. I attached my mouth to her clit and sucked, her back arched "holy fuck!" I smiled, my teeth rubbed against her and I gently inserted two fingers. I fucked her and coaxed her

"good girl baby....your doing to well....cum for mommy....that's it my love you can do it"

Her back arched and she released a loud moan "oh f-fuck thank you mommy" I smiled and rubbed her thigh, calming her from her orgasm "that's it, good girl my love. You did so well" she reached for me and I cradled her in my arms "are you ok angel?" She smiled "yes mommy. Thank you for my reward" I kissed her head "you deserved it baby" she fell into my chest and I held her.
⚠️

A couple minutes later I looked down at her "baby I have a question for you" she looked up at me "yes?" I stroked her hair "if mommy were to have another job and I could take you with me would you come?" She looked down and tears pooled in her eyes "please don't leave me" I rubbed her back "baby I'm saying I want you to come. I know you'll like it. You can live with me babygirl" she looked down "w-what about my college?" I continued to rub her back "I'd teach you everything you wanted to know. I'll teach you the languages. Everything" she looked up at me and shook her head slowly "promise you'll take care of me mommy? Promise me you won't leave me?" I cupped her face "yes baby. I'll be here. Forever and always" she cried and clung to me, I held her and cooed to calm her down "sh sh shhhh it's alright baby. Mommy's here"

She held onto me. Her head buried in my chest and arms wrapped around my waist. Her crying subsided and I gently rubbed her neck. She grabbed my hand and pulled it away from neck and placed it on her ear. I smiled "sleepy baby" she nodded and I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom "go to the bathroom baby and brush your teeth so you can go to bed" as she went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth. Once I finished I got the bed ready for us.

Everly's POV:

I brushed my teeth, trying to ignore the memories that suddenly attacked my mind. Nothing triggered it, they just come sometimes. I looked at myself and tried to calm myself down but the voices fought for dominance in my head. My breathing quickened and I couldn't breathe. I sat on the floor.

Natasha's POV:

"Mommy, help" her voice came from the bathroom. I quickly walked and I saw Everly sitting on the floor, I knelt down beside her "baby what is it?" She looked at me "I feel dizzy" I stroked her cheek, her breathing was short. I brought my fingers to her neck to check her pulse and it was quickened, I picked her up "it's ok baby you'll be ok" I laid her flat on the bed and gently pet her forehead "shhhh it's ok, focus on me" she looked at me, her eyes glazed over, I pet her forehead "breathe, it's ok love. I'm here" she began to blow on me like I taught her. I smiled and coaxed her again "that's a good girl, you've got it"

she reached up for me and I slowly lifted her into my arms. Her breathing had returned to normal, her pulse slowed. I took her into the kitchen and got her a glass of water and her meds. She took it and I kissed her head "thank you princess" she reached for me again and I picked her up "baby do you wanna talk about it?" She looked down and slowly shook her head, I kissed her cheek "ok baby come on then"

SOFT NAT. SOFT NAT. SOFT NAT🥺🥺

I hope you enjoyed. I'm getting to y'all's requests by the way, just building the story a little.

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you