you got yourself into this

Heyyyyy guyssss......here's that smut I promised.....

Natasha's POV: 

I looked at yelena "you should go for a run" she watched me "I'm fine right here" I laughed a little being overly sarcastic "if I were you I'd go on a run, Everly's screaming and begging will only annoy you" Yelena nodded and got up, throwing on her shoes and walked out the door. My hand gripped around Everly's upper arm as she squirmed. Desperately trying to get away from me I shook my head at her "oh no missy, your staying right here". I heard one more whine in protest and rolled my eyes "christ brat stop" I slid two fingers into her mouth and she got the cue to suck. I smirked at her and gently wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed "I will have you screaming and begging by the end of tonight" she moaned as her eyes rolled back a little and I watched her "when I remove my fingers I don't want to hear another whimper until I'm fucking you. You got yourself into this one" she mumbled a 'yes mommy' around my fingers and I removed them "upstairs and strip, now" 

Everly ran upstairs and I gave her a couple minutes. Getting ice and the ben wa balls from the freezer and following her upstairs smirking. My god this is gonna be fun. When I got up there Everly was indeed stripped and sitting on the bed. I placed the balls in the ice to keep them cold then pointed to the shower "get in there and sit on the bench" Everly did as she was told and I grabbed the dildo we owned that thrusted on it's own. I looked at her and smirked "your gonna sit on this dildo for mommy while she rinses the glitter out of her hair. You may not cum" Everly whined "b-but mommy that's gonna take forever" I laughed and suctioned it to the shower bench "oh I'm counting on it dorogoy"

I helped her lower herself and and sit on the faux cock. Her soft moans already echoing in the bathroom. I stripped and she watched me reaching to touch me but I stopped her tutting "oh no princess, you don't touch me without permission" she whined and I started the shower and turned on the dildo so it would thrust up into her. Everly's head tilted back as she opened her mouth in a silent moan. I smirked at her and began to wash the glitter out of my hair and off my body. My god this was a fucking bold move on her part. But I've gotta admit it allowed me to rack up a pretty nasty punishment that I can't wait to see her take. "sit back down princess" I shot her a look and she moaned "b-but mommy I wanna ride" I put my two fingers on her shoulder and leaned down getting right up to her face "I don't care what you want. I wanted to enjoy my shower and you ruined it. So. sit pretty little ass back down on the bench for me and let my pretty little dildo do it's torture work" 

Everly sat back down moaning and gripping the end of the shower bench. I smirked and kept rinsing out my hair. Five minutes later I watched her start to shake "p-please mommy" I laughed a little and mocked "oh what? you wanna cum? you wanna cum for me?" she moaned and whined "y-yes mommy yes please" I leaned down to her ear and whispered. allowing my accent to lace my voice "no" 

She let out a little cry and I smirked "poor baby, you can't handle it?" she moaned and I cupped her cheek "you know your safe word right princess?" she nodded "yes mommy red" I nodded "good girl, say it at anytime princess" she moaned and nodded bucking her hips "y-yes mommy" I smiled and patted her cheek then got back to rinsing. Watching Everly attempt to hold back her orgasms was so fucking entertaining. Her whimpers of protest and disappointment as she was forced to ruin her own orgasms over and over again

I continued rinsing my body as she moaned louder and louder. At this point all I had to do is brush my finger over her clit and she had no choice but to cum. I reached my hand down and she squirmed "m-mommy no please no" I smirked and gently ran my finger over her clit causing her to cum. My fucking god she came hard. I smirked and tutted "oh baby I told you not to cum" she looked at me "y-you made me cum mommy it's not fair!" I looked at her tilting my head "watch your fucking mouth" she whimpered and moaned more. I turned and started rinsing again

Five minutes passed and she was still being fucked. I gotta admit the glitter came out a while ago but just watching her moan and squirm was so entertaining. I smirked and turned it off. Watching her body relax and I smiled "that's it baby, don't relax too much tho. I'm not done with you yet" Everly whined as I dried her off and kissed her cheek. Praising her for how well she's done so far. Her frame leaned into me as I stroked her wet hair and kissed her head. Leading her out of the shower I placed her on the bed and went to get the rope. I smiled at her "wrists sweet girl" she gave them to me as I tied them together. Leaving enough left for me to tie it to something else

I helped her up and closed the bathroom door. Tying the end of the rope to the hook that holds our towels. With her hands above her head I got a perfect view of the front of her body. Of course I took the opportunity to admire her perfect body and kiss her neck. She bit her lip "m-mommy" I smirked and sucked her pulse point, leaving a dark hickey "you ready babygirl?" Everly moaned softly and leaned into me "yes mommy" I smiled and grabbed the ben wa balls and kissed her "don't drop it baby" 

I slid the cold metal balls into her cunt, one after the other, and fuck the noise she made I will never forget. I watched her pretty eyes meet mine "m-mommy holy fuck" I laughed "don't let them fall out princess" she whined "b-but mommy it's hard" I laughed "I know princess, it'd be no fun if it was easy" she whined and went to cross her legs and I watched her "ah ah, your a smart little girl I thought you'd know better" she whimpered as I kicked her legs apart and moaned. I picked up a vibrator and turned it on. Her eyes widened as she heard the all too familiar buzzing. I smiled and gently tucked some hair behind her ear whispering "like I said detka. Don't let them fall out" She whined and stomped her foot "mommy your doing this on purpose" I shook my head "you did this one too yourself princess" 

I pressed the vibrator to Everly's clit, almost instantly the two balls came out and fell directly in my hand as expected. I smirked "baby doll you are really having trouble following orders tonight aren't you?" she whimpered and moaned as the vibrator continued to torture her already sensitive clit. She moaned louder "please mommy please" I pulled it away and gently played with her breast as she whimpered "almost done princess" Everly leaned against me. catching her breath. I gently took her wrists down and untied them then kissed her head then picked her up, gently laying her in bed and rubbing her hip "what's your color baby?" she relaxed "green mommy" I smiled softly at her "good girl" 

I let her collect herself while I put on the strap. I smiled at her and pulled her hips closer to me as I buried the strap straight into her. Her back arched as a loud moan escaped her lips. I leaned over her and started to fuck her harder. She gripped the sheets as she moaned "o-oh fuck" I smiled and thrusted up into her "come on baby let mommy hear you". Everly moaned louder as I pounded into her. Fucking raw. The thrusting dildo did a pretty damn good job but I was going to send her over the edge. I watched as she began to roll her eyes back "p-please mommy" I groaned and fucked her "I believe you have something to say to me princess" she moaned louder "I'm sorry for putting glitter in your stuff and ruining your shower mommy!" I smirked and fucked her harder "good girl, cum for me" 

When I tell you Everly came I mean she came fucking hard. I slowed my fucking and gently pulled out and kissed her head "were not gonna do something like that again now are we princess?" she moaned and shook her head "n-no mommy" I smiled and picked her up. "that's my good girl, lets get you cleaned up" Everly leaned into me and cuddled me close. I rubbed her back in soothing circles as I begun my sweet girls aftercare

I hope you enjoyed the PURE smut. See you in the comments. tell me what you think!!