called in

Where we left off!

-Time skip of two hours-

Natasha's POV:

I played in Everly's hair. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Her arm securely around the bunny and the blanket up to her chin. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back. A small smile painted across her face making me swoon. I turned back to my book and read while playing in her hair.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand, I looked at the caller ID and it was Fury. I gently slipped away from Everly and opened the sliding door to our small balcony attached to our room. I left it a crack open so I could still hear Everly if she woke. 

"Director?" 

"Romanoff. I need Everly in the Triskelion. She's got some work to do"

I inhaled deep "yes Sir. Right away Sir"

The line went dead and I leaned over the rail, I fiddled with my phone in my hand and pursed my lips. I didn't want to take her. She's had one hell of a morning already and now they wanted her back in headquarters. I'm not one to go against protocol and Fury would kill me if I didn't bring her in. My mind was broken from it's concentration when I felt arms wrap around my waist. Everly's hand clasped mine and I relaxed then turned to her "hey my angel" she looked up at me with big eyes "hi babe" I smiled and cupped her face "your adorable" Everly blushed and buried her head and I picked her up "look at me princess" she lifted her head and looked into my green eyes, I gently held her chin "your so beautiful my love" she smiled and put her hands over my shoulders "so your not mad about the necklace?" I lifted her more so I had a good grip on her and rubbed her lower back "of course not babe" she watched my eyes and searched for any part that couldn't be the truth. Everly relaxed in my hold when she knew I was telling the truth.

I sat on the bed and tucked hair behind her ear "baby?" she played in my hair "yes Nattie?" my heart melted at the nickname and kissed her nose "they need you to come in baby" she looked at me "they can't open some files can they?" I shrugged "I don't know baby, Fury won't tell me, but I promise I will be with you" she nodded "then lets go" I was surprised at her eagerness but decided to ignore it and keep my eye on her. 

Everly got dressed and waited for me. Her locket was inside her shirt and she was wearing one of my leather jackets which she looked adorable in. I gave her a kiss and we walked to the quinjet and she sat in the cockpit with me. I got the plane up in the air and started the route. I kept glancing at Everly throughout the flight. She looked so content sitting in the cockpit with me, it was adorable. 

After some time we landed and now I could see that Everly's panic had set in, you could see it in her eyes. I knelt in front of her "babygirl look at me" Everly looked up and I took her face in my hands "I will refuse to leave the room babe. I am not leaving. Ok love?" she nodded and I held out my hand "come beautiful" 

Everly's POV:

I took Natasha's hand and we walked into the building. Fury was already there. He smiled at me "Porte! we found your information useful, may we talk in my office?" I nodded and walked with Fury and Natasha. Nat holding my hand and rubbing the top of it with her thumb, the interaction calmed me and I relaxed. When we made it into the office and the door shut. Fury walked to his computer and pushed a button. Hundreds of redacted files and locked files spilled across the room. A hologram table was the source of it all. I turned to him and he nodded "can you get this open?" I nodded "of course I can but I need a couple hours" he nodded "get to work" I nodded and he looked at Natasha "Romanoff, watch her" my girlfriend nodded and Fury left. Once he was gone Natasha looked at me "you can do this?" I nodded and smirked "babe you have no idea" she sat down in a chair and watched me. I looked at the screen and began to work.

My first encryption came up and numbers surrounded me. I looked at it and tilted my head, studying the numbers dancing around me. I heard Natasha giggle at me and I whipped my head to her "what's so funny?" she smiled "need help?" I shook my head and she sat forward "I've already figured it out babe" I stepped to the side "by all means" she stood and typed in a code. It was denied. I knew it was gonna be denied. I grinned at her and she cocked her eyebrow at me and I smiled then teased "this is something you don't know about me" I turned the numbers and it was a map. I saved the image and smirked at her she just stared "h-how did you?" I scrunched my nose at her "deal with it babe" she furrowed her eyebrows at me and walked up to me. Her breath hitting the back of my neck. A whisper came from her which sent shivers down my spine. I inhaled deep as she spoke 

"be careful darling. I'm packing" 

I'll just leave this here......see ya soon. I know it's short but I'm busy

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you