no room to move

I missed yall so much. I'll be getting back into a routine by the end of the year. Now that that's out of the way. Where are the horny peeps at? Because guess what S M U T

And yes thank my amazing girlfriend for encouraging me to get this out 

Everly's POV:

I scrambled into the room and began to put on Natasha's favorite set. To say I was wet was an understatement. I was soaked. If and I mean IF I was dumb enough to check my fingers would easily slide into my cunt. But I also couldn't check if I wanted to. I still had the vibrator resting in my pussy and Natasha didn't give me permission to take it out. But I'm a brat so. I slid the vibrator out of my cunt letting out a soft moan. Just as I turned with it Natasha had opened the door and was standing there with her arms crossed as she growled "did I give you permission to do that kotenok?" I swallowed hard and she chuckled "that's what I thought little one" 

Natasha's POV:

I watched Everly's flushed state. She couldn't follow the rules or orders for the life of her. I looked at Wanda and the two of us carefully walked up to Everly. Wanda gently stroked her cheek "what a pretty set that is princess, I see why it's your mommys favorite" Everly's cheeks turned red from hearing someone else refer to me as mommy. I chuckled and stroked her hair "lose your words there kotenok?" she swallowed and shook her head no and I tutted at her "then what do you say to Wanda for the complement darling?" Everly whispered an ever so quiet 'thank you' and I looked at Wanda "did you hear that Wands?" Wanda shook her head "I don't believe I did" I nodded and grabbed Everly's chin and lifted it so she was looking at me and I narrowed my eyes at her "speak up pretty girl, you know how I feel about the low whispers" Everly whined and looked at Wanda "t-thank you Wanda" she smiled and walked right up to her then looked down at her and smiled "thank you....little one" Everly got that cute little look where she begins to fall into submission and I laughed "come here kotenok" 

Everly turned back to me and I gently kissed her then whispered "bend over the bed, your getting ten for taking out that vibrator" she went and bent over the bed and I smiled at Wanda and she sat down and patted her lap, Everly looked at me and I nodded "it's okay princess, Wanda goes easy" she nodded and laid across Wanda's lap. I watched as Wanda whispered in her ear and asked her for consent and Everly nodded. 

Wandas POV:

I began to rub Everly's ass then whispered in her ear "you count each. and every. one darling, do you understand?" she nodded and I kissed her shoulder blade "good girl". Once I knew she was calm I started her spanking. She counted each one and by the end of the ten her ass was red, I carefully sat her up in my lap and she buried her head then grumbled and pouted at Nat "Wanda does not go easy" Nat and I held back our chuckles and I rubbed her back "look at me honey" she sat up and looks at me and I stroked her hair "why did you get spanked darling?" she pouted "because I removed the vibrator without being told too" Nat smiled and kissed her head "that's right dorogoy, and is that something good girls do?" Everly shook her head and Nat gently kissed her "it's okay baby, you ready for some fucking now?" she lit up at that and eagerly nodded, Nat and I chuckled and I laid her on the bed then the two of us got undressed. 

I nudged Nat when Everly squeezed her legs together, Nat smirked and went up to Everly then straddled her "are you struggling there dorogoy?" she whined and nodded then whispered "y-your so hot" Nat smiled and kissed the shell of her ear and I came and sat at her head and pet her forehead "hi pretty girl" Everly blushed and I gently kissed her. The second she moaned into my mouth I knew Nat had added at least two fingers into her soaked cunt. 

Natasha's POV: 

I pumped my fingers in and out of Everly's cunt, her little moans and squirms always made me so happy. I continued to fuck her and curl my fingers. Wanda began to ride Everly's face and praising her "such a good girl.....taking your mommy's fingers.....letting me ride your sweet little face......being so good for us" I added a third finger gently and Everly moaned and screamed. Wanda in turn moaned and put her hands in Everly's hair and I smiled "ohhhh princess, make Wanda cum pretty girl" Wanda's legs shook and she moaned louder "fuck Everly, damn Nat she's so good a-at this!" I laughed "yeah she is" I squeezed Everly's thighs "you make Wanda cum or you don't get too" Everly began to eat Wanda out and she moaned "fuck I'm gonna cum" 

Wanda came and I began to fuck Everly faster, she tightened around me and moaned "m-mommy please" I went down and began to eat her out she moaned as Wanda began to rub her clit and I ate her out. She whined "mommy please I'll be good, please Wanda" I nodded at her and she kissed her gently then whispered "cum baby" 

Everly came with a loud moan and came "oh fuck! thank you mommy" I rubbed her hip and licked it up "shhhhhhh, that's it baby.......good girl.....calm down for me love" Wanda started petting her forehead to calm her down from her orgasm as I rubbed her hip. I gently pulled Everly into my lap and pet her head "you did so well pretty girl" she cuddled into me and I gave her kisses and cuddled her "did you like that with Wanda pretty girl?" she shyly nodded and I whispered in her ear 

"what would you think of Wanda being your momma and us being a polyamory relationship princess?" 

HAHA STAY WITH THIS. WHAT YALL THINK???? SHOULD IT BECOME THAT????

As always: I love you all 3000 and thank you