Chapter 60

HEY GUYS IM BACK SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I don't feel comfortable going up to his room with him, I follow him upstairs. He opens his door and I see inside. Louis has dark wood furniture and a big bed by his window. His comforter is a beige colour. His room is clean to my surprise, he probably just cleaned it.

"You could sit" He points to his bed as he takes a seat on a chair.

"So what happened?" He asks about Harry. I don't know what to say.

He told me about all those pictures you guys kept of us and that bet, the one you lost. By the way, hows my naked body?

"Just not who I thought he was" I look away. I don't want to talk about it. I don't even know how I feel yet. It's kind of like I should be sad but I'm just so angry right now. Disgusted. Embarrassed....

"I get that" He says. No you don't Louis. I'm tired of this small talk.

"How's the new home?" I ask.

"Good, we are still settling in but it feels good to be back" He admits.

"I'm sure" I add.

"So how's your hand?" He laughs.

"Better, thanks to you!"

"So what are you up to tomorrow? I was thinking we could hangout, get to know eachother a little better." He smiles at me.

"Can't I'm seeing my friend Liv" I look straight into his eyes. Its not like he doesn't know who she is. Hell he's seen her naked...And me naked.

"Ah okay, what about Friday?" He insists. Its my dads funeral.

"Dads funeral" I say.

"I don't think I'll go though so ya, maybe we can do something" I need to get my mind off things. Keep busy. Maybe hanging out with another guy who was in on this bet isn't the best idea but atleast he didn't win.

"Oh sorry I----"

"It's okay" I smile. I hear the front door open downstairs and we both stand up. I let him go first since its his house and follow him down the stairs.

"Hey there sweetie! So nice to have you and your mother over! I just saw her pull up into her driveway, I'm sure she will be over here any minute! Louis, would you set the table please?" his mom says.

"Thank you for having us!" I smile as I play with my fingers nervously. She seems so sweet and genuine. She sets the oven and grabs a casserole from the fridge that shes already made. Louis fishes in the drawers for utensils and I help bring the glasses over to the table.

"So, Louis tells me your dating Harry, they used to be great friends!" She shouts from the kitchen. I look at Louis at the same time as he looks up at me.

"We actually aren't together anymore" I walk to the kitchen. Why does this family already know more than my own mother.

"Oh, oops!" She covers her mouth.

"Its okay" I laugh. Last thing I want is for her to feel bad for me.

As she puts the casserole into the oven, there's a knock at the front door. Louis walks over ad opens it to my mom. My mother walks in with the dessert she brought over and everyone says hello. The evening goes by pretty smoothly and just as the timer for the oven goes off, I'm pouring myself another glass of water. Louis pushes his glass next to mine.

"Refill?" He whispers. I look at him and fill his glass. Louis is in front of me, next to his mother and I have my mother next to me.

"Louis come help me" His mom squeezes his shoulder and they both go into the kitchen.

"How was you day?" My mom smiles at me, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Not bad, you?" I say. I don't really want to tell her about Harry and I, especially not here.

"Good" She kisses my forehead.

As soon as supper is ready we all devour her delicious meal pretty quickly. Our moms seem to get along really well, they're laughing the whole time. It's so refreshing to see. I notice Louis looking at me a lot. As soon as I look up he looks away.

"Why don't you two go upstairs while we clean up and get dessert ready?" They say.

Louis stands up so I follow him back into his room and take a seat on his bed again. I rub my arms as a feel a chill through my body.

"Here" Louis hands me his hoodie. It's blue with a water wave logo on the front written Greensburg. I believe that's where he just moved from.

"Thanks" I smile and pull it over my head.

----------------------------------------------

MORE CHAPTERS IN THE MAKING!!!

Love you all sorry for my horrible updating schedule :(((

COMMENT!!!!!!

Sending you all love and positivity!

Mandy