Chapter 9

[HARRYSPOV]

"So, are you ready to go?" I ask her.

"Umm ya, I think so."

She looks more beautiful than ever. Her wide hips fill the red skirt perfectly, her hair is down in waves reaching under her brëasts. She doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin and that disappoints me, she should be, every detail about her is perfect. 

I could tell she's a anxious, just by the way she talks. Its her first party, probably her first time drinking too. Its also her first time being with me. I don't want her to be scared of me but I get the impression she is. We get in my car and I start the engine, waiting for the heat to come in. I decide to keep the radio off hoping that it will make conversation.

"Who's house is it at?" She asks me.

"Jimmy's"

"Does he mind me coming?"

"No, he's barley keeping count" I reassure her.

The rest of the car ride there is driven in silence. No music, no words, all silence. We finally reach his house and cars are already lined up in front of his house. I step out of the car first and open the door for her.

"Aye, Harry, its about time you bring a chick of your own!" Jimmy shouts while we walk through the front door.

"What's her name?" He asks.

What does he mean? He knows who she is. I can feel how this affected her, when he said that  her eyes looked down at her feet, taking in a big breath. She's embarrassed.

"Come." I tell her, pulling her through the door. Ignoring Jimmy's question. There's a lot of people and I don't want it to scare her. Everyone is holding either beer bottles, others with red cups and few holding bottles. I feel guilty... I shouldn't have brought her here, this isn't her scene and it wasn't my place to do so.

"Do you want to go?" I ask her

"No, we just got here come on."

Not what I expected from her. People are walking by already tipsy and unbalanced, not even able to keep themselves up.

"Here take this." A random guy says handing Jess a cup.

"Don't drink it." I tell her, taking the cup into my hands and placing it on the table next to me.

"Why?" She asks, confused at why I'm not letting her.

"You shouldn't drink.

I watch her ignore what I say, pick up the cup from the table and take a big sip, without knowing what it is. She pulls the cup away with her eyes squinted from the unfamiliar taste. She lets out a little giggle with a big smile on her face. This tastes horrible, how do you people drink this stuff.

"You cant just drink whatever people give you, you never know what's in it" I warn her. She rolls her eyes at me. That was sexy. 

We go make her a proper drink in the kitchen with vodka and 7up at her request.

"HEY EVERYONE" Jimmy calls out to catch everyone's attention.

"How about a game of truth or dare?" He asks.

The ones who want to play all gather in the living room.

"Lets go! I love truth or dare" she says. She doesn't realize who she's going up against. Truth or dare has a different meaning to both of us. I guide her into the living room and take a seat in the corner making sure she stays nearby. I could tell she already had a little too much to drink by the way she's smiling. Her cheeks are a bright pink. She drank her cup so fast as if it was juice.

I know most of the people around the room, people from school, friends of mine and obviously Chelsea with her friends. She looks good, her hair is tied up in a ponytail with her shirt ending just above her bellybutton where her skirt starts. But, she doesn't beat Jess. Nobody could.

"So.. Who starts?" Jimmy asks everyone.

"Oh and we have a new player, her name is Jessy!" He tells everyone, reminding me that he does know who she is and what her name is. A girl with chocolate brown hair offers to start. Starting it off simple, she only asks Chelsea and this random dude to kiss.

Chelsea's turn.

"Ok.. I dare Jessy and Harry to go 10 minutes in a room together, alone." She says. Jessy jumps right up from her seat ad starts walking away. Her mind is still young and I love it. 

We step into a room with lime green walls and a queen sized bed. Jess jumps straight onto it and looks up at the ceiling.

"Are we supposed to have sëx or something?"

"No, we're not doing that" I tell her, and it seems to disappoint her.

"Oh... I thought you wanted to." She says biting one side of her cheek.

"I do Jessy, I really do but that's not how it is."

She knows that's what I want but its not what she needs. 

She stands up from the bed and makes her way towards me. I know this isn't actually her, its the alcohol talking. It wouldn't be right of me to take advantage of her considering the state she's in. This is unlike her. 

She approaches me and rests her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around my neck. I place my hands right below her waist and over her hips.

"This looks sexy" she states, and I laugh.

"I want you to kiss me." I knew she's been craving my touch. It just took her a little push to get her to admit it. Her eyes look up into mine as desperate as ever. I need her and she needs me. Making my hands slide up her body feeling all of her curves, I slide up to her neck and cup her face into my hands. Grabbing a hold of anything I can get. Jessy moves her hands to hold the back of my neck. Slowly leaning in, she turns, only to let me see the side of her face. 

Turning back to face me, she looks back deep into my eyes. She's filling my head with thoughts. Thoughts of us. Our lips finally connect but I pull back instantly. I look back into her eyes desperate for another kiss but holding back. I gently kiss her neck. I stare at her lips with the urge to kiss her. I can feel the buldge in my pants, I wonder if she does too against her leg. 

"I think people are coming up the stairs" she whispers. A knock bangs on the door warning us that our time is up. She tugs her skirt down a little lower.

"Ready?" I ask her. She looks up at me giving a cute little smile. We walk down the stairs into the living room, and everyone is watching us as we go back to our seats. 

"Sarah, truth or dare?" Jimmy asks.

"Dare" she says sitting next to me.

"Keep your shirt off for the rest of the game." She roles her eyes and pulls off her top. I try not to look.

"Why is this always your dare" She laughs and he winks at her.

"Jimmy truth or dare?" She asks.

"Truth"

"Last time you fucked?"

"Yesterday" He answers.

"Harry truth or dare" Jimmy asks. Fùck!

"Truth" I decide.

"How many girls have you slept with" He says laughing. Why would he do this. I don't want Jessy to know.

"You answer or you strip, you know how it is" Chelsea shouts.

"Is it really that bad" Jessy whispers looking up at me. I pull my white top off and my black jeans. She can't know, I don't want her to.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you all liked the chapter!!