Chapter 22

[HARRY'S POV]

Jessy just runs out. I've never seen her look so miserable ever since I've met her. I admit, she seemed so happy at the beginning, but lately she hasn't. I can't help but think its my fault. I follow her from behind, I need to get her back. She made a mistake with Jimmy and I'm giving her the opportunity to prove herself to me I can't believe she would kiss him. Its so painful to imagine. Mrs. Jacob steps out of her class and she watches me as I run pass her classroom.

"Mr. Styles, get to class!" She shouts. Obviously, I don't listen and continue chasing Jessy. As she opens the back door of the school, I lose her. She isn't anywhere, I need to think fast... My car isn't too far away so I make my way to it, pulling out my keys. I sit in the front seat, starting the engine. Pressing on the gas, my car quickly moves forward. As I get out of the school parking lot I see Jessy to my right, far along the road. She turns back, noticing my red car. I pick up my speed, making sure I could catch up to her. She doesn't move. The light is shinning right on her, through the grey clouds. It shimmers onto her bright hair, creating a glow. Jessy's hand raises up as she screams my name, catching me out of the blue. A loud truck makes a quick stop to my right. The intersection was on a red light for me. The truck slides through the wet asphalt. The wet blue paint on the truck reflects the sun into my eyes, blinding me. I quickly put my car in reverse and back up as quickly as I can.

"Harry!" Jessy shouts. My eyes are shut closed

Harry, are you okay?" Jessy jumps in the car.

Pull over" She says. I pull over to the side of the road.

"Don't ever scare me like that again" She warns me. My hear is still beating so fast. I've never been so scared. If the truck driver wasn't looking, he could've crashed into me.

"Let's get out of here" She says to me.

"No, you can't miss class, it isn't like you, ill drive you back to school" I tell her and start driving.

"Can we just go to your house and talk" She asks. I nod my head and turn the car around, making my way home. When we get to my house, we both go into my room and sit on my bed.

"We really need to clear things up Harry. I don't like this, the constant fighting. We've known each other for a week and that's all we've been doing" I agree with her.

"What should we start with" I ask.

------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry lovessssss