Chapter 42

HARRYS POV

I just had the best night of my life. Jess is laying in my arms asleep on her side right next to me. My hands tighten around her waist to pull her closer and she lets out a small groan. She's so hot! It's 2am and I still can't shut my yes and fall asleep. I just had the best and most meaningful sex on this earth. I used to just fuck girls and leave them be after. Not with Jess. I'm so glad I met her. Wow.

My phone tars to vibrate on my night table and I quickly reach over and grab it before Jess could hear it and wake up.

"Hello?" I say quietly.

"Hey man, what's up?" Jimmy?

"Jimmy? Why are you calling at this time? Its 2in the fuckin morning for god sakes."

"Shut up dude we used to always wake each other up! You busy?"

"Fuck yeah I'm busy! I'm tired dude what the hell do you want?" I try to keep my voice down.

Jessy tosses her body a little further away from me and I don't pull her back.

"Well remember the favour you asked for? How bout' tomorrow, well tonight I guess?" He asks.

"Oh already? Um yea I guess so it sounds good, what time?"

"7 good? people should come earlier soo..."

"Yea man thanks, I owe you!" I thank him.

"Yea yea, goodnight!" I hang up and get back comfortable in the sheets.

"Who was that?" Jessy mumbles.

"Uhh, just Jimmy." I reply quickly.

"Mhmm"

____________________________________________________________

JESSYS POV

I'm awaken by the bright light from outside and I look over at the time, its only 9 in the morning. I turn over and Harry isn't next to me anymore...?

"Harry?" I whisper and I don't know why

No answer...

"Harry? I say a little louder.

No answer...

I get up and walk out of his room rubbing my eyes and half yawn until I bump into something.

"Ouch" I say squinting to see Harry in front of my. His hand covers my shoulder.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there" I say.

"It's ok ahaha, I made pancakes you want?"

"Yes!" I smile. He grabs my hand and walks me to the kitchen. I take a seat on the stool and my legs immediately freeze from the coldness of the bench.

"Oh that's cold!" I yelp. Harry laughs as he hands me a plate and sits next to me. He eyes down my body and slightly bites his lip. Just cause I'm not wearing any pants makes him so excited... Wow legs! I laugh to myself. My mind is still tired.

" Why don't you wear your lip ring anymore?" I ask him.

"Got tired of it I guess, why?"

"I miss it, I really liked it on you." I say, leaning my head on his shoulder and wrap my hands around his arm.

"Here" He hands me the syrup.

"You should put it back on."

"What, the lip ring?" He asks.

"No, the syrup!" I joke.

He laughs and gets up from the stool, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

"Harry?" I say.

"Harry?! Where'd you go?"

"2seconds" he shouts.

He pops out from around the wall and wear his lip ring.

"Oh, now you're hot." I compliment.

He walks over to the radio and turns on the music.

To the beat he starts taking off his shirt he was wearing, smirking the whole way through.

"Harry stop!" I laugh at him.

Harry swings his shirt up in the air and it lands on the lamp. He tries to keep a straight face but lets out a snort of laughter. His tattos are dark against his skin and I love it. I love his tattoos.

His fingers trace the band of his black boxers and he pulls on it.

"No Harry!" I cover my eyes with a smile growing.

"What you don't like?"

He lets go of the band and it snaps against his skin.

To the music he dances over to me and throws his hand out for me to grab it.

"No" I pout.

"Oh come on Sugarplum"

"Sugarplum?" I laugh, grabbing his hand. He pulls me in towards him and continues his little dance.

"Dance Jess!" I wave my hips from side to side.

"Damnnnn!!" he covers his mouth and widens his eyes.

"I never knew you could dance like that?!" He speaks over the loud music and winks at me.

"Show me more please!" He orders me and takes a seat on the stool in only his boxers. My hands reach down to the hem of my shirt as I begin pulling it up.

"Stop" he says closing his legs together. I continue waving my hips and his eyes role out of excitement.

"Stop right now." Harry says and tries to look away. My shirt gets completely pulled off and it hits the ceramic floor. I have his attention now. He leans back on his chair and smirks at the view.

"I love you"

" I love you"

I make my way towards him and sit on his lap. His eyes stroll down my neck, my chest and to my thighs. He bites on his lip ring sucking it a little. He's so hot when he does that! My hands grasp around his neck and my waist is moving on him and I could feel his groin is already hard from just watching me. He takes in deep breathe a his big hands tighten around my waist, controlling it in each direction. I stand up and turn around.

"Are you about to give me a fuckin lap dance?" He asks in excitement. I don't answer him I only smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Vote and comment pleasee