Chapter 3

After class I meet my two friends Josh and Liv in the hallway. Josh and I have been friends since I could last remember.

"Why are you acting so blushy" Josh asks me with a smile on his face.

I brush him off and continue to walk with them. Overhearing Chelsea talk with her friends I decide to listen closely.

"How does he even know her, nobody does" and they all laugh.

"So, Jess what class now?" Josh asks me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Uhh.. English"

"Same, so unfair that we aren't in the same class again this year" He whines and I laugh.

I make my way to class and sit in my normal spot in the middle of the class which I hate. I can't stop thinking of Harry. He's always on my mind. I know I'm overreacting, but I would do anything to be able to talk to him. I know there's good in him.

All class was a total waste of time. We took down notes which was long for nothing.

The bell rings for last period, I get up from my seat and make my way to my locker to get my bag and jacket. As I'm putting on my jacket I see Harry walking by.

"I didn't want that haircut anyways, thanks Jess" he smirks.

"Its Jessy not Jess" I say as he's already walking away. Why would I say that? Who cares if only my friends call me that? I should've just kept my mouth shut. He must think I'm so weird why didn't I say something normal!

•••

The next morning, I decide to pick out my clothes a little better. All I ever wear is the same clothes over and over, a simple t-shirt with my favourite black pants. I choose my blue jeans with a cute white top along with a grey cardigan to go over. I take out my braids from the night before and untangle my wavy hair. My alarm goes off meaning I should be heading outside to catch my bus. I grab my lunch from the fridge and my backpack on the floor.

"Bye mom!" I shout.

"Have a good day!" She says from her bed.

I catch my bus and make my way to the last seat. I'm the last one on the bus which I like since I get to wake up a little later in the morning. I place my head against the window put my earphones in and close my eyes. The same as every other morning.

First period is math class and well I can't really complain. Will he talk to me again? As usual I'm the first student in class.

"Hello Mr. Henry" I say trying to catch his attention.

"Good morning to you Jessy" He says while pouring his coffee. I walk to the back of the class, take my seat and wait for Harry to arrive.

Chelsea walks through the door and sits in her seat making no eye contact with me whatsoever. Mr. Henry starts to take his attendance and marks Harry down as absent. Why isn't he here? I wanted to see him. The teacher starts to talk about finding 'x' but we've all learnt this before and I'm good in math so I already know what he's saying. I  hear a phone vibrate in front of me and watch as Chelsea pulls out her phone and raises her hand.

"Sir, sorry to interrupt you but Harry should be here soon." She shouts before Mr. Henry allows her to speak. what's the point in raising your hand then?

20 minutes go by, and Harry finally walks into the classroom. I look down at my paper, I don't want him to know I care whether he's here or not.

"I had a good time last night" Chelsea whispers in his ear.

"Chelsea..." He says with aggravation.

"Don't fücking say that, not here!" He whispers with an angry tone. Wow, I never would of thought them two. I know Harry goes around, gets a lot of girls but I never would of thought Chelsea. He doesn't seem to like her. Are they together?