Chapter 35

My feet stumble through the front doors of the hospital. My legs are weak and I could barely keep myself up. I hate hospitals. They're never ever good news.

Im not sure where to go. Nurses are running around everywhere, rushing. Its not like I can just stop them to ask where my Harry Styles is. I see a front desk with a lady sitting down.

"Hello ma'am I'm looking for a Harry Styles."

"Take the elevator to the forth floor, turn right and he's in room 245." She says. I dont understand how they never seem to have any worry in their eyes or anything.... 

I run to the elevator and patiently wait with my foot tapping against the floor for the elevator doors to open.

Screw this.

I run to the end of the hall and take the stairs. 

"Sorry!" I almost bump in to an old red headed nurse while running up. Im only at the second floor but already tired.

'Floor 4'.

Oh finally! Ive never ran so fast.

I pass room 200.
205
218
220
225!

The door isn't closed but is against the doorframe. Everyone seems so calm? I press against the door lightly so I can peek in. I cant see anyone, I open it even more, nobody.

Fuck! Where is he???

Is he dead?

No Jess stop, he's not dead.

Theres another lady at a desk so I walk over to her.

"Ma'am where is Harry Styles? I was told he was in room 225 but he isn't? "

"Oh hes getting a quick surgery, just sit down for now." She tells me, pulling out his file.

"Don't worry he's fine. He lost a lot of blood but we have the best equipment team to help. They're operating him now on his leg but everything is going to be fine just have a sit and wait."

I smile and thank her. It makes me feel better to know he'll be fine. I needed that. Nobody else that I know is here. Should I call his mother? I should call his mother.

I go through my contacts and find her name. I explain everything that has happened and she tells me that shes on her way. She sounds worried even though I tell her everything is going to be fine. Harry really has to be less clumsy and stop getting in accidents. Its a scary thing and it could be much worse.

A young woman, I think shes an intern walks into the waiting room and reads through her list carefully.

"Um, for Harry Styles?" She looks around the room and I quickly raise my hand and get up from my seat.

"Here!" I say.

••••••••••••••••••