Chapter 39

Vote and comment throughout the chapter!!!;)

"Harry, Jessy's here!" My mother shouts from downstairs. I have to admit i am a little nervous. I tried my best so that this could make the perfect night for us. This is what I really want, a night that we could be happy! I run down and grab ahold of the door handle to nervously open it.

My heart skips a beat.

Wow.

"Harry?" She says. I have no words for her.

"Wow your beautiful." I say.

"Are you crying?!" She laughs with a snort.

"No, no" I try to play it off. I got tears.

Her dress was whiteband tight at the top around her breasts. It was heart shaped at the top so her titts looked amazing! After, it kinda poofed out and lace lace was over the white material which made it look even more lovely. I am honestly so so happy she could be here.

"Ill be going out, you two have fun! Well not too much fun... I mean be safe! Ugh you know what I mean like enjoy it!" My mother trued to get through her words. We all laugh.

"Here give me that" I say reaching for her thin sweater. She pulls it off one shoulder at a time which makes it look so fkn sexy!!

As she flips off her shoes, i hang her sweater up in the closet.

"Well dont you look handsome!" Jessy comments. On my suit.

I let my hand out in front of her and she grabs it, putting a bag down at the same time. I pull her to me, chest against chest and my hands trail up against her big hips. Wow! When my hands reach her neck, I hold on carefully and press my lips onto hers. This is probably one of the best kisses ever. Her lips are soft and taste a strawberry flavour.

JESSYS POV

His lips were minty and soft. Wow. I loved his touch and his approach. I love him. I really do... I really tried to look decent. It was pretty cold since I only had little straps on my shoulders. I have completely no idea how today is going to go. I have no idea what to expect since I dint plan this, Harry did. Oh well since he planned it, I hope its better than I expect.

"Kiss me" he says. Were still in the small little entrance from his doorway. I stand slight on my tiptoes, kiss him on the cheek and walk away.

"Heyy!" He pouts.

HARRYS POV

I really dont know why but for some reason I feel really really nervous. Its only Jessy...

We both sit down at the table and two plates are set with some steak, mashed potatoes, cooked onions and some crispy fries.

"You want?" I ask her, holding a bottle of champagne.

"Ohh yes please!" She laughs, handing me her glass.

I could already tell she likes the setting. We start eating and talk about how our days have been...

"Wow, this is really good!" She says. "Im talking about the champagne!" She jokes.

We both laugh around until we finish our plates.

"Ill be right back!" I say. I run to by room and grab a small box.

"Here..." I give it to her. My fingers twist each other.

She slowly unwraps the brown paper. I don't understand people who unwrap things so slow?? Like don't you want to see what it is? I don't get it...

JESSYS POV

I could see Harry eyeing me as i unwrap the gift. Im really curious of what it is, it seemed quit heavy. Theres a card that sits on top of the box and pick it up to read it.

Happy 2 months baby, I love you more than anything!

I put it aside and open the small box. A brownish leather book is inside.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Open it!" He says.

I open the first page and this is what it says.
With the date of around 2 years ago

December 17, 2013

Today is the first day I really saw you, you had your dark blonde curls and a winter jacket with some kind of hair on the hood that was covering your hair. I could tell you were cold walking out of the bus. All I wanted to do was come see you and hug you but, you didn't know me. You looked in my direction and for a second, I thought you were about to walk over to me. You didn't. I walked into school and we walked right passed each other, you didn't notice me but I saw you. Your bright eyes were so pretty. I loved it. For some reason I felt like I was over reacting over you, I didn't know what else to think. At the and of the day, you looked at me. I don't really think you really knew you were looking and me but, I saw you. You were talking with your two best friends Josh and Liv. I liked the way you would laugh. The way they made you happy. It was what I wanted with you.

---------------------

December 20, 2013

For some odd reason I just cant take my eyes off you. I always want to come talk to you or something but somehow, I feel shy. Ive never been shy with girls. The way you talk to Josh, you really do like him, not as anything more than a friend, well I don't think so anyways but I could see you guys are really tight. I wish I had that with you. No, that a lie I want more than that.

Oh my god, Harry... I don't even know what to say, I pretend to keep reading since I don't know what to tell him. Tears are streaming down my face, making water stains on the pages. Theres plenty of pages. Wow.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys liked the chapter!!  I tried making it a little longer, theres more to come:) Don't forget to vote and comment!
Thanks loves