Chapter 46

••Sorry it took a while to update ive been busy with exams and everything but dont forget to vote and comment!••

"Harry we've been driving for a while now, where are we going?"

"Were almost there hold on"

We pull into a parking lot at this café that I used to come to and study. Why are we here. Were dressed so fancy.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask him.

"This is where I saw you for the first time ever."

"Harry, I havent come here in years?" I laugh.

"I know. I didnt talk to you for years."

"You used to come here alone with your laptop and study in the 8th grade with youre coffee. I always thought you were too young to drink that." He adds.

"Come" he says getting out of the car. I follow him and he opens the door of the café for me. We sit at a little table and he calls a waiter over.

"Can we have a piece of cake please? With a coffee, double sugar and one milk."

"You know how I take my coffee? Now thats a little creepy!" I laugh. The lady takes off to get our order.

"Aren't we dressed a little fancy for here?" I ask.

"The nights not over baby." He winks.

Our waitress walks to us with a plate and 2cups.

"Here" she hands the cake over. In big bold letters,

Prom?

"Harry" he's so cute
"Yes, yes Ill come" I say. I never thought he'd ask me. I figured we were going together but i didn't think he would ask. I kiss him on the cheek and watch as his smile grows.

We finish up our cake and coffee and jump back into his car.

"Where to?"

"Im not telling you anything, dont try"

We drive for about 20 minutes until we reach Jimmys house.

"Its just a quick stop, wanna come?" He asks me.

"Sure" I smile

Harry walks in front if me and opens Jimmy's front door. He doesn't even ring. Ok?

"Yo Jimmy she said yea, pass the keys!" Harrys voice echoes through the whole house. Jimmy stomps down his stairs and throws him a set of keys.

"Nice one man!" Jimmy says bringing Harry into a hug.

"Have a good night you guy!" Jimmy winks at Harry.

"Why aren't you telling me anything?" I laugh while asking Harry as we get back into the car.

"Because, its a surprise you'll see. We have a bit of a car ride to do but enough with the curiosity questions. Please?" He smiles. We both laugh and he begins to drive.

After a while of driving and listening to loud music I ask him to pull into a small area for a pee stop and to change into new clothing to be a little more comfortable. Its a little strip mall with public bathrooms that are way to small to be changing in. I quickly switch in to jeans and a top and get back into the car.

"That was long" he states

"I know what else is long"

•••

"Harry, its been an hour?!"

"Jess, what did I tell you about the questions?" He says and I roll my eyes.

"Did you jest role your eyes at me?"

"I did in fact"

"No girl roles her eyes at Harry!" He says.

"Oh, sorry Mr. Styles" I joke back.

The car hits gravel and I can hear the rocks under the car, he pulls over to the side of the street.

"Harry?" I ask and he pulls his keys out the ignition. Its starting to get a little dark out.

"Harry what are you doing, keep driving."

"I cant resist myself Jess..."

"Resist what? Harry what are you even saying? Its confusing me?" His face is dead serious as he looks into my eyes.