Chapter 29

HARRY'S POV

I hadn't realized that Jessy was gone and out of the house until I returned home. I was holding her favourite movie and a pack of sugar bombs. It was supposed to be a perfect night for the both of us. We always think everything's finally going great and something seems to get in the way! We rarely have perfect days, sadness seems to overpower us both. All the time. Her mother seemed crushed when I got to there house. Broken inside? It must be hard living the life she is. Always scared if he might come home that night... When Jessy's father, James left, I invited both her and her mother to join us for dessert. My mother had prepared us all some delicious banana bread.

"Any coffee Mrs-?" My mother asks.

"Leveen, its Mrs. Leveen but no thank you." She tells my mother.

My mother and Tammy, Jessys mother both met for the first time today. Jessy and I have been together for about a month yet it never happened that they met each other. They seem to like each other, my mother calls her Mrs, Leveen which I find really weird since I'm used to calling her by her first name, Tammy. Jessy is seated right next to me and she is wearing a beautiful pale pink dress that falls just against her beautiful thick thighs. She glances up at me as she feels me eyeing her, she looks more beautiful than ever. I cant get over how great of a person she is.

"Oh look how cute, young love!" My mother says. Tammy laughs along. They are both sitting in front of Jessy and I, engaged in their own conversation.

My hand presses against Jessy's thigh under the table and climbs up from under her dress. She straightens her back in surprise against the chair and has a small smirk. Her big eyes are telling me that she wants me to stop but honestly, I cant. I crave her touch and she does mine too. I know it.

"Hey, why dont you two go watch a movie while we chat for a little!" My mom suggests.

"Ok! I love movies!" I state and Jessy lets out a small giggle. I grab her hand, pulling her from the chair and rush to my bedroom, I could tell she wants to just as much. She closes the door behind her and I quickly plant a kiss on her beautiful neck. Going up slowly to her ear as she lifts her neck up. My hands grasp onto her wrists lifting them over her head and against the wall.

"Harry you cant do this to me." She says softly. She loves it. My lips go hard against hers with our tongues colliding. I feel like I haven't touched a women so beautiful in my life, ever. As we continue kissing we make our way toward the bed, she moves her hand to the bottom of my shirt and puts her fingers under, touching my warm stomach. She pulls the band of my shirt, lifting it over my head. I take a seat on the side of the bed and she stands, fully clothed in front of me, between my two legs. I reach under her dress and tug at her black lace panties. She moves her hips, helping me to pull them down. I watch them fall to the floor and she steps away. Her arms shoot into the air and I pull her short dress over her head.

The dress falls to the floor.

"Baby I love you" her lips collide against my cheek as she speaks her mind.

Picking her up, I place her on the bed and climb on top of her while taking my pants off.

We continue kissing passionately. Im in control of her now.