Chapter 62

"Dessert is ready" our mom's shout from downstairs.

Louis and I make our way downstairs to find our plates ready. Brownie and ice cream!

As my mother hands me my plate she whispers "nice hoodie" with a smirk on her face. I sit down at the table with everyone else and enjoy my dessert.

"This is delicious" I say to Louis.

"I know" he says with his eyes widening.

"I made it just before you arrived" he jokes.

"That must have taken you so long! On second thought, its okay could use some more chocolate chips"

"I agree, next time you're here I'll make sure to add more" Louis jokes. I like his humour. I enjoy his company and how inviting he is. It feels easy.

Once we finish our plates we do the dishes altogether and talk about everything. Future plans, hope and dreams.

"You could stay the night" Louis says to me as we spot my mom at the door on her way out.

"I'm right next door, I think I'll be okay" I laugh.

"I'll see you later honey" my mother blows me a kiss.

"Stay a little bit longer" he begs. I accept his offer and sit down in his living room.

"Its late" I yawn and shiver.

"Its already midnight? That went by so fast!" Louis laughs. "Guess we had a good time" he adds. He places his hand on my thigh but I instantly pull away.

"Nope" I awkwardly laugh.

"Forget about Harry, just for one night"

"I'm not like that"

"One night"

"I think I should go home" I decide and pull his hoodie off to give back.

"I'm not like him you know" Louis says.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, whatever he's told you about me probably isn't true" where is he going with this? All I know that matters to be is he's pictures of me and he participated in that whole game.

"So you weren't a part of that game?" I ask.

"Well yes but—" he starts.

"I should go now" i stand up from his couch and head to the front door but he stops me by grabbing my arm.

"You're my type"

What's that supposed to mean?

"Well since you know about the game and all, you know what I've seen and well... you're my type" he looks down my body.

Whatever I thought I knew about him a couple hours ago has changed. He's just like everyone else. Plays nice until he gets what he wants. I take a deep breath, open the front door and disappear into the street.

It's raining outside and all I could see are the streetlights. I start to walk to my house and see something on the porch. As I get closer I pick up an envelope with my name written on it. Harrys writing. Just then my phone starts to ring. My body is wet from the rain, I sit on my steps on the porch and watch Harrys name on my phone. I don't answer.

I open the envelope and find a page filled with writing. I feel a lump in my throat rise. My phone starts to ring again.

"Hello"

"Hi Jess"  he says with his soft voice.

"Hi"

"I came to your house, you weren't home but I left an envelope on your porch. Read it please" Harry asks.

"I will" I say. "It's late I should get to bed"

"Wait" he says. "Read it with my here"

"Right now?" I ask.

"Yes. Read it with me on the phone with you. Please"

"Okay" I accept.

——————————————————————-

ANOTHER CHAPTER! Sorry it took sooo long!

Show some loveee!!!

Working on the next chapter ;) what do you think is in the letter?