Chapter 31

HARRYS POV

So prom is coming right around the corner. The school has at least 10 announcements a day and I'm not kidding. Ive been trying to think of a special way to ask Jessy but I don't know how yet. Ive checked online and they have plenty of ideas but I just need something different. Ive grown very fond of her. She has changed my life.  You always see tv shows or books and all where the jock fucks everyone in school and then this one girl comes along and fixes everything. I never actually liked those, they were cheap and totally predictable. But its what happened to me. Weird.

"Hey honey bun!" Jessy throws her arm over my shoulder. I snort out a laugh at the words she used. She never calls me anything other than Harry. She says it feels weird. Its happened before she slips out a babe or something but I could tell shes not a huge fan! Unlike me I call her Honey, sometimes babe or baby. Calling her baby always reminds me of when were together, alone. You get the image right?

"What are you thinking about?" She asks. Oh damn.

"Oh nothing, just about us!" I try playing it smooth. Jess leans her head on my shoulder as we make our way to math class.

••••••••••••

So anyways, our day goes by pretty quickly, nothing really important happens.

"You want me to drive you home?" She usually just walk or takes the bus hime when she doesn't come with me.

"You know, I think Ill take the bus today!" She sounds so... motivated or something...

JESSYS POV
So I decided today that I
Would take the bus. I have nothing to lose and its a pretty quick ride anyways. Harrys been acting weird lately... Like I don't know. I think he's really in love with me. We still never really told each other straight up 'I love you'. I know I do though. And he does too. I could feel all the excitement that grows inside him when we see each other and it feels great.

I jump onto the steps of the bus and I could feel eyes popping out at me. I notice I do have a pretty big smile on.

"Slut!" I hear someone whisper as I sit down. Was she talking to me?

"Hoe!" Someone else says and others giggle. I turn my head and a few people are behind laughing. Liv is in one of the seats but shes not really into the conversation their having shes just dreaming along, looking out the window. The bus still hasn't left the school yet.
People are still getting up on the bus. A red headed girl walks through the aisle and passes by me with a smirk on her face. Why is everyone acting so weird? What did I do?

I hear more laughs.

"What!" I say and snap my neck back.

Liv clicks and looks around, confused.

"Well well she speaks!" The red headed girl says.

I should've went with Harry...

"Are you horny?" A younger girl asks. What is she saying? Does she even know what horny means?

Im always horny anyways.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"We all know what happens with you and Harry."

Liv seems intrigued with this conversation but I could tell shes just as confused as I am. She isn't helping me either.

"What do you mean? What happened?" I ask them. I have a sore feeling at the bottom of my throat. Whats going on? Im so confused and nervous. School rumours are never good.

"He says your always horny with him and that you guys fück almost every night! But I mean, thats the only reason he started talking to you right. You were an easy target!" What? Harry wouldn't say that. Its not even true. First of all I'm still a virgin and second, Harry knows better than to lie! Did he really think I was easy to get?

"Umm thats not true?" I say.

"Well okk if thats what you say!"

I felt like I was in a movie or something. You know the big girls are sitting in the back seat and theres this little one thats shy and they all just laugh at her while she doesn't say anything. Thats how I kinda felt.

•••••
Heyy girlss im so so deeply sorry i havent updated in a while but please continue reading I have some good things coming up;) dont forget to vote and comment please!! Thank you! Please try sharing my book with other it would mean so much❤️