Chapter 8

[JESSYS POV]

"I'm in 2 stops" I warn Harry. I guess I could say I had a good time with him today. The only thing I don't understand is why he's talking to me. There's plenty better at our school and he can get almost anyone he wants. Well he already has had basically every girl. Harry is known to not have a good reputation with girls I mean he's the typical fückboy. Thats all guys care about nowadays, not about the girls, the sex. The girls aren't much better either.. Harry seems nice though, he's kind and caring. Of course, I could just base this off of today but still. I know this is bad and I have to be careful.

"Hey are you ok?" Harry asks me worried.

"Oh ya, I'm fine" I tell him with a smile on my face.

"I missed my stop!" I say and stand up. I was once again lost in my deep thoughts.

"I know its ok, ill drive you home" he says. Why is he doing this? He clearly knew that I was supposed to get off. He's mysterious I guess you could say but not necessarily in a good way.

"Are you a virgin?" He suddenly asks.

"Um what?"

"You heard me, are you?" He was right. I did I just wanted to avoid the question.

"Umm no" I lie. 

I don't want him to think he knows me. No, I'm not experienced compared to him... Or like half of my school. But I guess I didn't want him to think of me as unexperienced. I feel bad for lying to him, I'm not someone who's ashamed of who I am but what will it change for any of us anyways.

"Oh ok." He answers, sounding disappointed. Was he? I didn't bother returning the question because we all know how he is...

"Did you ever get drunk?" He asks me.

"No." This time I was disappointed.

"Do you want to? With me?"

I don't understand why he's asking all these questions? What does it change in his life? Nothing. I roll my eyes and avoid his question.

"There's a party tonight. If you want to come? He offers

"No way, I don't do parties" I laugh.

"Come on, we've gotten to know each other today, now let's do something fun. Stop being boring, live a little"

"I'm not boring and I don't know Harry... I'm tired and I have nothing to wear.." I answer him hoping he will understand.

"Just come to my house. I have clothes you can borrow from my sister. She's gone so she wont know if your worried about that."

Why does he want me to go so bad? Why does he care.

"Fine, why not" I give in. This is so unlike me and out of my comfort zone. I'm sure I'm going to regret this later but right now I'm up for it. 

We get off at his stop and start walking. I text my mom telling her I won't be coming home tonight since I'm sleeping at a Liv's house.

"Are you excited?" He asks me.

"For?"

"Tonight"

"Uh I don't know" I tell him not admitting that I'm nervous. This isn't like me, going to a boys house, a party...

"Are you scared?" He asks me.

"For?"

"Your first time"

"I just told you, I'm not a virgin." Why is he doing this to me? 

"I know you are." He admits.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Acting this way around me, talking to me, pretending as if your interested in me and my life, if I've drank before, had sëx... What does it change for you?" I stop in the middle of the street and ask him.

"I am interested in you, I just haven't talked to you..."

"Why didn't you?" I interrupt him. I know he's lying. Its one of his traps to make me think he wants me.

"I didn't know how" he lies.

"It's cause I'm not popular, you can just say it. We all know you can get anyone at anytime" I tell him, speaking the truth.

"No, that's not true" Harry says. He seems sincere.

"Ok." I answer not wanting to get into it.

"Why did you lie to me?" He asks, referring to me being a virgin.

"I didn't want you to think any less of me" I admit.

"I don't"

We finally get to his house after a long walk. He unlocks his door and leads me into his house. It's big. Everything is rustic, wood and grey toned sofa. I love it.

"Here follow me" He says after taking my jacket, leading me upstairs. We enter a pink painted room.

"So my sister is 21 but you guys pretty much have the same size. Take anything you want." he says closing the door behind him. 

She has a nice, big walk in closet. In the back is a rack of shoes, to my right is plenty of fancy clothes including dresses and the left side has more casual clothes. I start looking through the rack and spot a few skirts so I try a couple on quickly and finally see a bright red one. This really isn't me, which is why I like it. I try it on and love the way it fits. Its tight against my body. I usually wear things that are loose.

"Need help?"

"Oh my god Harry, what are you doing in here?!" I jump. 

He comes closer and I ask him to zip it up for me. Watching him in the mirror in front of me I could tell he likes the thought of touching me. He's gentle, careful. We stand there watching each other in the long mirror, breaking the silence, I ask him,

"So, how do you like it?"

Rough... That's how I like it.