Chapter 55

Louis kindly brings be into his house, into his kitchen, pulling a bench out for me to sit on.

"Take a seat." He smiles.

"Thanks"

He goes through a few cupboards and finally pulls out a mini first aid kit.

"Louis, it really isn't that bad" I laugh.

"Hey, I took my first aid courses for a reason and from what I can tell, it can be infected so allow me to clean it up for you" He suggests with his eyebrows high up on his forehead. I could tell he looks stressed or something. It's obvious. He's panicking a little and I know he's trying to hide it.

"What's wrong?" I ask. My hand is gently down on the table with my palm up. Theres a bit of blood dripping down but thats about it. 

"Nothing? Why would something be wrong?" He asks.

" I don't know... You seem stressed or something."

"No" He answers in some dry way. He looks through the kit and pulls out a few items. I'm not even sure what they're called. Louis takes a seat in front of me and rips a small foil package with a disinfecting pad inside. He gently rubs it across my palm and looks up in my eyes. I don't look back.

"Stop" I say.

"Stop what?" He asks.

"Looking at me" I answer.

"Why can't I look at you?"

"Do you always have to question me?" I ask.

"Does that bother you?" I roll my eyes at his response and automatically think of Harry. What would Harry have done right now if I had just rolled my eyes at him. Thoughts of him and I take over my mind and I could picture him pushing me down right here on this counter.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks. Oops. I didn't realize I was smiling of the thought of Harry and I.

"Another question..." I respond and he winks. After he finishes disinfecting it, he quickly wipes the dried blood off the side of my hand. Louis picks up a pair of tweezers.

"Wow, what are you doing with those?" I ask nervously.

"Don't ask questions" He mocks me. 

"I'm serious" I laugh nervously and pull away.

"Calm down I'm not gonna hurt you."

"How do I know that? For all I know you might love stabbing people or something." 

"Ok, true but I can promise you I'm not like that" He laughs and reaches into his pockets. He pulls out a lighter and puts it on the counter.

"What's that for?" I ask him.

He pulls out a pack of cigarettes.

"Really? You're disgusting." I say. I hate smoke.

"Just because I smoke that makes me disgusting?" He laughs.

"Yes" I cringe. 

"Your sweet little Harry smokes" He brings up Harry. He lights his cigarette and sticks it right in his mouth taking a deep breathe and then lets the smoke escape from his mouth.

"Not anymore" I correct him.

"You're sure?" 

"I'm sure."

He leaves the cancer stick in his mouth, letting it rest on his lips and holds his tweezers close to my hand.

"You have a few rocks" He says. He pulls out a couple small rocks from my palm until my phone rings. We both look over and see Harry's name on the screen.

"Don't get that." He says.

"Why wouldn't I get it?" I ask, picking up my phone. 

"Harry?" I say.

"Hey Jess" He says.

"Why are you calling me?" I ask him. Louis gets up from his bench and begins washing the tweezers. 

"What's that?" Harry asks, overhearing the water spilling out of the tap. "Where are you?" He adds.

"I'm with Louis, I fell and scrapped my hand he's just cleaning it."

"I could've cleaned it" He replies out of jealousy. 

"He's just cleaning it Harry"

"Okay fine, call me later right when you get home okay?" He asks.

"Is everything ok?" 

"Of course" He confirms. "I love you" He says and hangs up.

"Overprotective much" Louis says under his breathe. 

"Excuse me?" I ask. He comes closer and dries my hand with a towel. Louis cuts a long piece of white material and wraps it around my thumb and over my palm. 

"Just so it stays clean."  Louis yet again lets out another puff of smoke but this time onto my face which causes me to cough. 

"Did you really have to do that?" I roll my eyes. 

"You really enjoy rolling your eyes don't you?" He asks.

"Sometimes" I smirk at the thought of Harry. 

---------------------------------

Remember to please vote and comment what yall think I really appreciate it!:) Love reading what you guys have to say and if you have any questions just ask and I'll answer as quickly as possible thankyouu I still can't believe how far this book has gotten I never expected this wow! Thankyou all so muchxx