Chapter 45

"Baby, Harrys here!" My mother shouts from downstairs. I quickly grab my purse and head down the stairs.

"You look lovely!" Harry tells me as he stands in the entrance. I give him a smile.

"You two go and have fun!" My mother squeals.

"Why dont you guys drop this off at the neighbours first?" She hands us a basket with a few welcoming gifts.

"Will do mum." She closes the door behind us and Harry pinches my bum.

"Harry!" I smack his hand off as we wait patiently for someone to open the door at the Tomlinsons home.

"Hello?" A lady open the door.

"Hey I live right next door, welcome to the neighbourhood!" I say handing over the basket.

"Whos there mum?" I hear a viy with a strong accent appear from behind her.

"These are our neighbours." She states. The boy had beautiful hair and a perfect jawline. His whole body looked carved from God.

"Harry" the boy bods his head.
"Louis" he greets back nodding.

They know each other?

"Whats your name" He asks me.

"Oh I'm Jessy, nice to meet you!" I shake his hand.

"Im Louis!" He says with his accent.

"We were about to head out so have a good night folks." Harry says quickly before going down the front steps. I follow him to the care.

"Harry, you know the boy?"

"Ya kinda... He used to live around here years back."

"Well thats cool! So you know him?" I ask as he starts the car.

"I guess you could say that..." He says.

"For goodness sakes Harry just explain." I laugh.

"Well I used to get high with him and Jimmy but then shit went down so he moved away. I guess hes back now...?"

"What kind of shit Harry?"

"Well the time we got caught which is the reason he moved away was because this one time we were both drunk and high which was really stupid and dangerous so don't you ever do that Jess ever! Anyways we broke into this abandoned place and we would get high there every few nights. Like, that was our spot and where we would smoke our weed and shit but one day we got busted in the act and the cops found us. Louis got in shit with his parents because of all this and they ended up moving away so that he didnt have to hangout with the 'bad kids' anymore. I was never really close to him though. I never met his mother only his father when he bailed him out of jail and yea thats basically it... I don't like talking about those times though, I was a different guy back then."

"Why didnt you ever tell me about this Harry?"

"Meh, like I said I dont like talking about this."

"You look beautiful!" He says and I blush.

"Thank you" I say.

"So where we going?" I ask Harry.

"You'll see."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry these chapters have been pretty short but ive been really busy so yea sorryy but keep reading!!❤️
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••