Chapter 48

•• Im sorry I took so long to update I hope you enjoy! Let me know in the comments:)••

"Just a few more minutes and we're there" Harry states while we are literally in the middle of nowhere. Where the hell is he bringing me? We hit gravel again and he tells me to put a blindfold that he randomly pulls out of the backseat. Me too I keep blindfolds in the back of my car my subconscious adds. I tie it onto my head and he pulls into a driveway. I think.

"Harry are you kidnapping me?"

"Yes Jess. Im kidnapping you." He jokes.

My stomach twists with nervousness and I hear his car door open.

"Wait where are you going."

"Chill, Im just coming to open your door for you"

I laugh at myself mentally for being so paranoid.

"Ok come" Harry grabs my hand and helps me out of the car that I almost trip out of.

"Careful" he says.

"Harry I really dont like this!"

"Calm down were here just keep the blindfold on for a little longer please."

I let out a huff and once again roll my eyes since I know he cant see me doing so. If ever I want any sort of action I know what I gotta do.

"Watch your step!" He says a little too late. I trip on a stair. I think.

"Harry! Can you be more careful?" I screech and he just giggles.

"This isn't funny" I sarcastically add. With a bit of truth to it.

I help myself up and he grabs onto my hand again. Pulling me up the rest of the stairs. I hear him pull out the keys and they cling together as he struggles to open a door im guessing. Unless he's planning on locking me in a shed.

"Okay just wait here keep the blindfold on." He says and I nod while I hear his footsteps walk away.

"Harry you could at least take your shoes off."

"Sorry" he apologizes and I think I hear him pull them off and drop them on some sort of hardwood floor.

I raise my hand to attempt at lifting my blindfold to get a peek but right as Im about to do so Harry catches me.

"Jess! What did I tell you? No peeking hold on a sec" right as he says that I smell some sort of burning scent.

"Harry..?"

"Yes Jess?" He replies a few meters away from me.

"Is that fire?"

"Jess I said not to look!" He shouts.

"Babe I cant see I can smell it" I reply and he laughs at his own stupidity.

"Okay come here" he finally says.

"Harry I cant see where I'm going?"

"Oh yea I forgot" he makes his way to me.

"You're dumb, you know that right?"

He reaches to untie my blindfold and removes it.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?"

"Thats too cheesy!" I say as I take in the view. This place is beautiful. Im guessing its some sort of cottage? Its made almost entirely of wood with beautiful lights and big area theres candles lit around everywhere. Wow. Im impressed.

"Do you like it?" He asks me.

"I love it!"

Theres a big warm fireplace lit up with a nice big couch right in front and a television hanging above.

"Its actually Jimmys place but he let me use it for the weekend."

"The weekend?" I question.

"Ya, no worries your mother knows."