Chapter 25

HARRYS POV

I can't believe she had to go through that, she's such a sweet girl. You never really know someone you think you do. The fact that she had nobody to be able to talk about it with makes me sad. I wish she had someone, anyone. We talk for a bit longer in the bed as I play in her hair.

"Come, lets have a bath" I say.

"Nope, not happening! Nice way of trying to get me naked though" She laughs at me.

"I wasn't even thinking about that" I lie.

"I don't know Harry..."

"Pleaseeeee" I convince her. She agrees and we make our way to the bathroom. I start the bath on warm water. My stomach turns, am I nervous? I stop the water when it reaches the right level.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Now or never" She laughs.

"Turn around" She adds. I turn around facing the door of the bathroom I pull down my pants and shirt, leaving my boxers for last. I want to see her. Her curves and everything. She tells me she's done and steps into the bathtub. I pull my boxers down and walk to the bathtub, covering myself but she isn't looking my way, she's pulling the curtain to look out the window. I step into the warm water and sit facing her.

"My eyes are up here mister" Jessy laughs as she catches my eyes going down. She has her hands covering herself and our feet are tangled together with the little space we have. Her knees are up with her arms wrapped around.

"Come here, lay on me?"

Jessy turns herself around in the tub and puts her back against my chest.

"What do you want to do in life?" She asks me.

"Like a job?"

"Ya, whats your dream job, what do you want to go in in college?"

"I don't really know yet, you?"

"I don't know either, maybe nursing or teaching... I want to work with people"

"You would be great at anything you choose to do" I tell her. 

It's true, she's an amazing person.