Chapter 40

HARRYS POV

Shes not saying anything. Shes just reading it all over and over again. Tears are streaming down her face and staining the page. Is that a good thing?

Im trying to be patient and not interrupt her and her thoughts but honestly, I'm getting a little nervous. I wasnt sure if shed like the gift... Does she?

She flips to the next page.

"Jessy?" I finally ask. I never say her full name?

Her face points up and she looks straight into my eyes.

"Wow Harry, this is beautiful!" She laughs and hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around her little head as it rests on my shoulder.

"I really love you!" She whispers.

"Hey, lets go in my room?" I ask her.

"Okk!"

As we walked through the dimmed hallway she holds me hand tightly, holding a smile on her face. I love the way I make her happy and the way she does in return.

"Wow" she says in awe. The floor is scattered in deep red rose petals and small white candles around the room.

Ps: my mother didn't help me out on this one.

"Harry this is beautiful!" Her face is so lit up and I love it. I love seeing her this way.

"I want to fuck you."

"What?" She says with red cheeks. I know she heard me.

"You heard me."
She lightly smiles as she looks down to the ground. Shes shy but shes a freak.

I step in front of her feet and use my finger to lift her chin back up.

"Look at me when I speak."

"Ok" she giggles

She steps closer to me so I can feel her chest on mine.

Her fingers trace my jawline and her eyes are looking up at me. Her fingers grasp onto my neck and she brings her lips to mine. Her lips press hard against mine. Our lips are going in the same rhythm.

I lift her onto the burrow as my continue making out intensely. My body is right between her two opened legs, showing off her thick thighs. My hands are holding them with a slight squeeze.

I pull her off the burrow.

"Turn around" I tell her.

What?

"Turn"

She turn her body and my hands trail down the zipper of her dress.

"I love you" I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too Harry"

I pull the zipper down and her back is revealed. She isn't wearing a bra.

Her hands go to pull down the sleeves but I stop her. She turns to look at me in confusion.

I want to take it off her. My light touch makes her freak. I could tell that she really loves it. I pull off one shoulder and slowly the next. It still covers her breasts.

I lead her to the bed and lay her on her back as she laughs. We both give each other a smile.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing" she smiles.

I pull down her dress, taking it completely off, revealing her red laced underwear. Her pale skin against my dark bedsheets and dark room makes her look amazing. I pull off my shirt and she bites her lip while I do so.

"Hurry!" She says impatiently

"Ohh someones feisty"

I climb on top of her in just black boxers.

Kissing the bottom of her stomach, I slowly make my way up. Against her rib, between her breasts, against her neck. I lightly suck on her skin as her hands tug at my hair.

To be continuedd....

Sorry I wanted to update but I'll continue the chapter soon!!!