Chapter 51

Harry and I are both woken up by the sound of the rain from outdoors.

"Goodmorning" he says.

"Goodmorning" I reply.

"It's raining" Harry adds.

"I know." I answer.

"It's youre favourite weather." He states. My face forms a smile and I stretch my arms out letting out a big sigh. 

"Everything okay?" He asks me.

"Yup" I say. "Just tired" I add

I felt an odd feeling. A sick feeling. My head was aching and my body was sweaty. I lift the sheets up off my skin and tie my hair into a quick bun. I walk out, make my way to the bathroom and fall onto my knees.

"Jessy?" I hear Harry shout from down the hall. 

My body gives out and my arms rests on the toilet seat. I feel everything spinning around me even if I close my eyes. I rest my head on my arm as Harry hurry's into the room. He crouches down next to me with his hand on my lower back. The sick feeling rises up from my stomach and falls out of my mouth. Harry grabs my little hairs that have fallen out of my bun. This is such an uncomfortable feeling. I hate vomiting. Harry rubs my back and I lay over the bowl with my eyes closed. I don't even think about all the germs on the seat. It's the least of my concerns right now. 

After a few minutes, Harry helps me up and has me sit on the edge of the bathtub. He grabs a facecloth from a drawer and wets it under cold water. I sit calmly as he approaches me with the cloth, wiping my mouth. I look down to see some dirtiness on my shirt as well.

"Let me help you" He takes off my top and throws it into the sink. 

"I knew you weren't okay..." Harry states.

Harry starts a nice cold bath for me and helps me get nicely cleaned up. Its sad since today is our last day here. I didn't want to be sick. 

"Hey it's okay, we can watch a movie." He reads my mind. He removes his shirt and hands it to me to wear. A thin grey sweatshirt is pulled over my head and he runs his fingers through my hair as we start a movie. By the middle of the film I'm already asleep with my head resting on his lap. His fingers trace up and down my back. I know we'll have to get going soon but I really don't feel like it. 

When the movie ends I hear the loud music play with the credits rolling on the screen. 

"Sorry" Harry says as he lowers the volume.

"It's fine" I smile at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me.

"Not so bad." I answer. "What time is it?" I add.

"2:30, we should probably head back soon. It's a long drive."

"Ya, you're right." I answer.

By 3:30 Harry and I are all packed and ready to go. I feel much better than how I did this morning. Thankfully. He brings our bags into the car for us and then we take off. We pass the road we pretty much had sex on. God that's weird. I never thought in my whole life I'd do something like that. I can't say I didn't enjoy though.

When I get home my mother's there for me at the door to grab my things. 

"Have a good time?" she asks me. 

"Yes, very." I hug her. 

"I'm glad" she says and hugs me back. Harry kisses me goodbye after I thank him for the wonderful weekend we had together and takes off in his car. 

"What'd you do this weekend?" I ask her. 

"Not much." She answers in a serious tone.

"Mom?" 

"Oh by the way the Tomlinsons invited us for dinner Tuesday." She half smiles. 

"Theres something I have to tell you darling, why don't you take a seat."

And so I sit down.

---------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment it helps me a lot! Let me know what you guys think/feel :) I have a lot more time on my hands so I should be updating a few times a week now hopefully. Thats the plan:)

Here are my social medias if any of yall want:

Instagram: mandyduboisxx

Twitter: Mandydub1D

VSCO: mandydubois