Chapter 49

"Theres no reception out here by the way, I thought it'd be nice to get away for a little bit. It's late so I'll give you a quick tour of the place then we can have a little bite to eat or something if thats alright with you?"

"Ya that sounds perfect!" I reply. I love this place its so beautiful and cozy. It'll be a great weekend.

"Jimmy's parents are super rich by the way!" He states. I could tell. Who can afford a huge second house on the water. Already his house back home is huge. He's lucky to have this place too.

So Harry shows me around to our bedroom and the dinning area, living room, bathrooms... Theres a lot of space for just the two of us.

I would have never thought that I would be going to prom with the one and only Harry Styles. The thought makes me so happy I cant believe it. I still need to buy a dress... And soon. Since prom is in a month or so.

"Why are you smiling ?" He asks me.

"We're going to prom together Harry."

"Is that so hard to believe?" he smirks.

"Ya it is" I say under my breath.

He asks if I'm hungry and we both realize were starving. Harry makes a quick creamy pasta recipe that tastes so good. If we lived together, we could be lived this everyday. 'You're only in high school' my subconscious adds. Oh right. 

After we finish eating it late and we're both super tired. He grabs our bags from the car and I watch him through the window, making sure he doesn't get eaten by bears or something. Harry and I get dressed into pyjamas and lay down on our bed. Well what I wish was our bed.

"Come closer" he says and pulls my hips closer to his. He smells so good. My eyes slowly begin to close.

HARRYS POV

"Jessy?" I quietly say. Shes beautiful all the time. Watching her sleep so close to me makes me so happy. Ive never loved anyone the way I love her. I just stare at her for a few moments. I can see my whole future in her. I hope thats what she sees when she looks at me.

"Mhm?" She moans a few moments later.

I hesitate.

"We're going to get married one day"