Chapter 37

So I finally got to see Haary today. You know what the first thing he told me was?

"You're beautiful" it was a lie. It must've been. I slept at the hospital over night and my hair was tied and my jeans had a small stain. My shirt was baggy, wasn't anything special. The nurse walks around with him in a wheelchair since he shouldn't be putting too much pressure on his knee. It's kinda cute.

"Come here" Harry tells me. I'm in his hospital room, I have been for the past few hours but we don't talk much. He sleeps a lot. Mostly form the medication that causes drowsiness. I've never noticed until today how cute Harry can be when he sleeps. The way his fingers curl ever now and thin and his little jolts he has.

I move my hips to push the chair closer to his bed. My head leans against the mattress and he takes my head into his arms.

"I'm sorry..." He says.

"What for?"

"Always getting hurt"
He was right. He's always getting hurt and I don't like it.

"Yea I know Harry, you should be more careful."

We stay silent for a really long time and I end up falling asleep.

–------------------—--------------—--------------—-------------—-------------—-------------------—

HARRYS POV

Her head is lightly pressed against the side of the bed and her eyes are fast asleep. I like watching her sleep. Not in a creepy way, in a loving way. I love her. I don't always register or realize how much she really means to me. And all that she has done for me. He changed me and it was for the better.

"What are you thinking about." She asks. I didn't even know she was awake.

"How do you know I was thinking about something?" It's actually a really stupid question when you think about it. Obviously I was thinking about something.

"Your nose always crinkles up when you think of something that makes you happy." She's right on one thing. I am thinking about something that makes me happy. About the nose crinkling, I never knew I did that to be completely honest. I love the fact that she notices these little things.

"Us" I smirk. A smile grows on her face and she begins to blush a little.

"I'm out in two days!" I tell her happily.

"Im excited for that!" She announces.

In 2 days it's our anniversary. I have something great planned and I'm praying that it turns out great. We have prom soon. Remember?

--------------
Hey guys I know I haven't been updating as much but I'll start postin more now!! I'm super excited for what's to comee. Please like and comment! It only takes a second, it's long to write these chapters and getting ur feedback does motivate me more. I just want to make sure ur enjoying it and I'm not writing this for nothin!! Thanks❤️

Sorry it was a short chapters