Chapter 21

I feel as if the walls are closing in on me, the small room is hot, and I could barely breathe. I feel Harry's big hand resting on one of my shoulders.

"Go" I say with anger. My eyes are half closed. He wasn't screaming, wasn't getting mad... Why?

Our faces are only inches apart.

"Harry, stop" I slightly pull my shoulders away from him, only backing up into the shelf behind me again. He's starting to frighten me. Harry runs his palms down the side of my arms slowly, taking his time. He finally reaches my hips and grabs onto them tightly, pulling my hips closer to him.

"Harry?" I whisper to him.

"Shhh" he whispers back into my ear. I could feel the heat of his breath escaping his mouth, hitting my neck. His hands move to my lower back, down to my butt. He grabs it, squeezing. I'm not really sure why he's acting this way. I could see the shadow of Harrys face above me. I could tell that he's trying to hold in his frustration. His hands run above my ears, threading his fingers through my thick hair both are wrapped around my head. He slightly tilts his head to the right as he slowly approaches my face. Making our lips connect. Do I want to stop? Should I? While he's still kissing me, I turn my head away from him. My cheek is pressed against the cold wall.

"Jessy..." He whispers in my ear. His voice sounds deep and rusty.

"Harry, stop get off." I say in all seriousness. My arms push his chest away from me.

"Fuck!" He says under his breathe again. His fist hits against the shelf, causing a few things to fall.

"Harry, calm down" I say.

"Why would you want to hurt me like this Jessy? What have I done?" He asks. Harrys voice begins to sound a little shaky and less controlled.

"Harry you didn't respect my privacy! You had no right whatsoever to go through my things and-"

Harry cuts me off.

"But Jess, it was meant in a good manner! You were sad, depressed and I needed to know why, I wanted to make sure you were ok..." Harry explains.

"Well Harry, if you care so much about me, why haven't you told anybody about us yet? You promised you would. Are you ashamed of me? Of who I am? Even your best friend doesn't know about us"

Quickly, I turn the doorknob and rush out the room. Honestly, I have no idea where I'm heading. I have nobody left... I haven't talked to Josh and Liv in a few days because I was too busy with him. And I didn't even know it.

"Jessy?" Jimmy whispers to catch my attention

"Jimmy, not now!" I say.

Sorry its a short chapter!!