Chapter 6

[JESSYS POV]

Truth is I did care a little. I was happy to know it wasn't true but why did he feel the need to tell me?

Anyways, it was the weekend and I just wanted to spend it normally... I needed a few things at the mall so I check the bus routes online and see that the next one was in 20 minutes. I change out from my school clothes and into a pair of black jeans with a lavender purple top.

"Hey mom I'm going to the mall!"

"Be safe, have fun!" She shouts from the living room.

I button up my jacket, make my way out the front door and start to walk to the bus stop. To my right, far down the long busy road I spot the famous black hoodie with the white stripe that Harry wears... Its him. I turn my face in the opposite direction hoping he didn't see me.

"Jess?" Harry shouts. Why does he call me that? Like he knows me.

"What are you waiting out here in the cold for?" He asks.

"Are you stalking me or something?" I ask him. I see the bus coming from down the street and nudge my head in that direction hinting toward Harry that the bus is what I'm waiting for. As it approaches, I take my change out of my pocket and step into the bus, taking a seat in the middle bench. As the bus starts to leave, I look up from my phone and Harry is standing by the seat next to me waiting for my approval to let him sit.

"You could sit you know?" I say. Deep inside I guess I could say I was happy that he was there. I obviously didn't want him to know that, so I look out the window for the rest of the ride to the mall. We don't talk, just silence. The lady in front of me is wearing a fur coat and I have a strong urge to touch it. Why am I like this?

"That's my stop" I tell him as we reach the corner of the mall so he can let me pass by his legs. I pull the cord to let the bus driver know I'm getting off.

"Mine too" Harry says. He follows me out the bus and into the mall.

"So, what are you doing here? I mean what are you planning on buying" He asks me.

"Umm just a few new things, you?"

"I need to grab something for my mom, I'll spoil you with my company" he says.

"No, I'm good" I laugh.

"Why not?"

"Because, I don't even know you, and you don't know me, and you have no reason to stay and shop with me."

"I know you, we have math class together, you're name is Jess and-"

"First of all, stop calling my Jess, its Jessy. Second, I don't know what kind of evil plan you have going on in that head of yours but I'm not like that. I'm not going to sleep with you or anything like that"

"You think I want to sleep with you?" he laughs. Ouch. I start walking away but he steps in front of me to stop me.

"No, that's not what I meant, its not my intention. I just figured since were both here we should get to know each other. Maybe it's destiny or some shit" He laughs.

I laugh and continue walking. Honestly, I came mostly because I wanted to buy some new bras and underwear and possibly a few tops, but I guess with Harry here I'll stick with the tops for now.

"Hey, you need anything from here?" He asks me pointing into La Senza a bra and underwear store.

I brush him off with a little smile and I feel my face get red. To be fair, this is the most attention I've ever gotten from a guy before... Plus it's Harry... I walk into the next store that has loud music playing, which I hate and I pick up a few shirts from the sales rack. I try to ignore the fact that Harry is here with me and following me around like a puppy.

"I'm going to try these on" I tell him.

"Here, try this" He says handing me a blue shirt with a little side pocket.

"Blue's your color" He adds.

I enter a cabin and quickly take a look at myself in the big mirror. Better than I thought! For some reason I feel nervous. I grab the blue t-shirt first to try it on and it turns out I like it. I grab the door handle to open the door and show him how it looks.

"It's nice" He says. Nice? Whaat's that supposed to mean.

I look behind Harry and spot Chelsea in the front of the store with her friends looking through the store... Why is she here.

"Ah f'uck" I gulp and hurry back into the cabin.

"Who cares, I'm here with you" Harry says which is comforting.

Was he just saying that because he wanted Chelsea to see us together? To make her jealous by using me? No probably not. My thoughts take over too much. I can feel my heart race and knowing she's there makes me anxious, especially since I'm here with Harry.

I try on the rest of my shirts but don't really like any of them that much... Only the blue one that Harry chose. I grab my jacket and step out of the changing room and I notice Chelsea is gone which I'm glad. We go to the cash to pay for my shirt and then head out the store.

"So, where next?" He asks me.

"You tell me..." I respond and see his smile grow, damn he's cute. 

"Turn around" he tells me.

We turn around and go in the opposite direction. Why does he want to turn around? There's plenty more stores that are ahead of us. We pass by the same stores again and right in front of us is La Senza.

"Ahah no Harry. I'm not going in there with you!" I tell him. I know he's a guy and I'm sure he's more into all this stuff than I am. The only person I've bought bras with was my mom...

"Look" I say as soon as I see Chelsea and her friends in there.

"Oh, come on, we really have to go now." He says basically pushing me in.

"Harry..."

"Oh, come on babe"

What did he call me?

"Babe? Don't call me babe, I barely even know you ok?" I say with a confused laugh.

"So stop giving me orders...Ok? Unless..." Harry winks me.

Oh no...

******************************************

HEY LOVES!!! KEEP ON COMMENTING I LOVE IT!!!

@@wattpad.blackandbluxx on IG or