Chapter 7

[HARRYS POV]

I can't stand Chelsea and the easiest way to get her out of my life was to make sure she was tired of me. We hang out together often at school and parties but only because we have friends in common. We used to be close, but things changed. 

Jessy is so calm, a completely different personality than I'm used to. She quiet, but that's what I like, she doesn't care about any of it. At the same time I hate how closed off she is, she could be so much more than she thinks. 

She's perfect in my eyes. She has wide hips and big lips. Her hair is light brown colour with natural waves. Her body is beautiful! Everything I love about a woman, she has. I've always had an attration towards her. For a few years but she never really knew that. I've always wanted to have her, fùck her, and now if I catch her attention, I might just have that chance with her. She was my definition of perfect even though perfect doesn't exist.

"Come on be spontanious" I tell her, placing my hand on her shoulder to guide her towards the entrance of the store.

"So what size are you?" I ask looking at her böobs knowing I had the perfect excuse to do so.

"Umm what?"

I don't see why it was such a big deal to girls?? We see them through shirts anyways. I give one more glance towards them and decide to guess my way through it.

"32 C?"

"Close, 34" She answers me with her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. I pick up a nice flash pink bra with lace on the sides and put it next to her face.

"Close enough" I laugh, referring to the colour of her cheeks. 

Embarrassed, she cups her two hands around her face. I hand her the few bras that I like and pick out for her. The whole time she doesn't really say anything. 

We walk towards the underwear section and who knew how many different styles of underwear girls needed... Cheekies, thongs, boy shorts, bikini... What the f'uck is the difference? 

I look up only to see Chelsea looking straight at me. God she's desperate. I turn to ignore her and choose some matching underwear to go with the bras I picked out for Jess

"Here, go try them on" I tell her as I hand her everything. She rolls her eyes and grabs the pieces. F'uck that was hot.

"8 pieces" Jess informs the worker.

"Unfortunately it's only 6 per cabin but your boyfriend could hold the 2 extra pieces"

"I'm not her boyfriend" I laugh and correct the  lady. Jess doesn't say anything. I grab the 2 extra bras and when we get to the cabins I take a seat in front of hers.

"What are you doing in a place like this" Chelsea sneaks up on me.

"Same as you, shopping"

"For bras?"

"Obviously..."

"Why are you here with new girl" She asks, looking in the direction of the closed cabin Jessy is in.

"Decided I should pick out what I wanted to see on her" I wink and she walks away. 

I ask Jessy if she's almost done and she comes out a few minutes later. On one arm she holds the things she likes and the on the other, the things she doesn't. 

"You forgot about these 2 pieces" I hold up the extra bras.

"Not a fan of the colour" She scrunches her face.

"I thought you'd be showing them to me." I tell her, slowly seeing the smile grow on her face.

"Good luck with that!"

She pays for the white bralette and the blue bra. I cant help but let my imagination go wild, I can picture her wearing just that... The way her breasts would fill the cups perfectly. I need to stop.

Man I'm hörny...

Jessy bends down to tie her shoelace.

"I'll pay for these then I'll be heading home I think" She says and looks up at me. Her big eyes look into mine. As if she was... Oh f'uck.

"Don't do that" I look away and take a breath.

"What?" Jessy asks. I don't answer. She's so innocent...

After she pays for her things we decide that its time to go home since it was starting to get dark out. We make our way towards the exit and wait for the bus for a few minutes and basically just sit in silence most of the ride.

"So how do you like it?" She asks holding up the blue shirt that matches her eyes perfectly.

Rough... That's how I like it.