Chapter 32

HARRYS POV

So i might've told Jimmy that Jess and I fuck often. We were bored and class was boring. He wanted scoop on what was going on between Jessy and I. I had to make it somewhat interesting.

My phone starts to vibrate and I see its Jess calling me. She rarely ever calls we usually just text or something.

"Hey!" I answer.

"Did you tell people that we bang almost every night?" She asks me.

I want to say no but I cant. I don't want to upset her either.

"Harry! you did?"

"Yea look Jess I'm--"

"I'm sorry Harry..." Why is she sorry? The thoughts begin running through my mind... Does she want to break up with me? Is that what shes trying to do? Cause thats not a good enough reason.

"Jess don't be! Its my fault!" My heart starts to beat faster and faster. I HATE conversations like this with her. They always scare me so much.

"I know I cant give you what you want right now..."

Oh.

This starts to make me feel guilty... She doesn't have to worry about that. Sex is just sex and if she's not ready, I don't blame her... I dont want her to feel pressured in any way but what if Ive made her feel that way?

"Oh Jessy I don't care about that! Its the least of my concerns. I just want to be with you ok?"

I think shes crying on the other end.

"Ok!" She snorts.

"I love you!" The words just slip out of my mouth. I cant take them back... Not that I want to or anything...

I and turn my head to see the light turn green. My foot presses hard against the gas.

My vision is blurred. Only a bright light fills the corner of my eyesight.