Chapter 58

NEW CHAPTER FINALLY!!! Love you all xx
——————

As we both stare into each other's eyes, sitting in the living room my mind goes places. What if what he says ends us. What if its so bad we can't continue our story, our love.

"What was in the envelope" I ask. Do I want to know?

"About a year ago my friends and I made a bet on who could get the most like pictures of girls naked.... Well like nudes. The one with the most pictures in 2 weeks would win 300$" he starts.

I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

"Jess you're going to look at me differently and I don't like it" Harry adds.

"Too late" I say. He reaches for my hand but I pull away.

"Continue, who won? You?" I ask.

"It was me, yes" he sighs. He looks to his side and stares into the room.

"I thought of it as a game and I didn't think of the consequences. I didn't think of all the privacy I was ripping from these girls..." Harry says as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Harry how could you. All this time I thought I knew you better than everyone else. I thought you were different than what people said about you." I sigh.

"I am different, this was just one time it doesn't matter anymore" he quickly adds.

"It doesn't matter anymore? So all these women that you played like games don't matter to you? Their feelings, intimacy, image..."

"That's not what I meant I—" he starts.

"How many photos were there?"

"I had about 30 from me and the others all had about 15 except Louis" Harry says.

"30?" I gasp. "So what's in the envelope?" I dare ask.

"Its all the images. Copies of them..."

"Wait so you guys kept them? What the hell Harry" I stand up from the couch and rub my fingers over my forehead. He's the exact opposite of who I thought he was.

"I didn't. I thought they had thrown them out or something but it turns out Jimmy had them this whole time and he said he was going to show you so I panicked and I payed him to get them...Will gave them to be but its all in the past Jess but it got complicated. One of the girls parents actually found out ish and threatened to turn us into the police. It was Liv..."

"What are you saying? Liv? She would never" I laugh nervously.

"We also have one of you"

"What? That's impossible I never—" My heart skips a beat. My mind goes back to months ago when I was laying in my bed late at night texting Will. I never knew how he got my number but he did and he was so sweet to me... until he insisted I send him a naked picture of myself.

We would talk almost every night for about a week and thats all I needed to feel close enough to him to trust him. We told each other little secrets and I thought that meant something. I remember him telling me that if I didn't send him a naked picture he would tell the whole school we slept together. I got scared and sent it. I was vulnerable and he took advantage of that.

"You sent to Will" Harry says.

"Ya I know that now" I begin to lose my patience. They still have this picture of me. They all saw it. I thought I was playing it safe by sending him that picture and I thought he would like it. He never texted me again. I went to bed crying that night not knowing where this picture would end up. A year later and its still around apparently.

"What so you've seen the picture?" I swallow the lump in the back of my throat.

"Yes but it was a long time ago and—"

"You think that changes anything? I along with all these girls was just a game to all of you. I was someones number someones step closer to victory and so was Liv. How could you never tell me something like this Harry? You saw me naked for what I thought was the first time but that was a lie. You already laid eyes on me before. Is that why you started talking to me? Was this part of your stupid game?" I try not to cry.

"No I—"

"I can't believe you Harry all this time I've been defending you to everyone saying you're not the guy everyone says you are but they were all right and I just looked dumb to everyone. I thought you were sweet and cared about me and—"

"I do and that doesn't change anything or how I feel about you. Its the past and I just want to forget about it Jess please I didn't mean to hurt you this way." Harry takes a deep breath.

"What do you want from me Harry? You want me to feel bad for you? Well guess what I do! I feel bad for you and how much you fûcked up and hurt us all. You knew what you were doing and you did it anyways. I don't care if its just because you were young and dumb because thats no excuse!" I walk away from the couch and run my hand over my forehead. I need to get out of here I can't look at him. I grab the orange envelope and speed through his living room into the doorway. I need to get rid of these.

"Jess please don't go"

"It's Jessy" I say as I slam the door. I start walking home in the rain and it feels like its taking me forever no matter how fast I'm walking. I try and process my thoughts but I can't. I can't understand. Poor Liv had to go through this and I didn't even know. Even her parents knew and I couldn't be there for her then.

As I step onto my street a black car drives by, slows down and puts down the window. Its Louis.

"Need a lift?" He asks with a smirk.

"Leave me alone" I continue walking.

"You're soaking and crying and you must be freezing!" Louis says. He's right. I look at him and wipe my tears as I open the car and get in.

"Just because it's raining and I'm cold" I take a deep breath.

"Come on we're friends now" he winks.

——————————

I hope you all love the chapter!!!! Sorry it took FOREVER for me to update but stay tuned for more!!!!! IM BACKK

Also, like the new book cover????

Also also, how's the chapter???!!!!

Love you all!! 778k reads I can't believe it!! 🥺

I love it when you guys leave comments so please do!!! <3

Mandy ❤️