Chapter 2

"Oh my god no, Harry listen to me! You really do need a haircut!"

Chelsea shouts while brushing her fingers through his hair.

"I don't want one just shut up and do your work or something"

The privilege of sitting in the back of the class does pay off, I get to hear all the problems going on, stories about who had sëx last Friday night and who didn't. I kinda liked it I mean some people were really stupid with their choices but what can I really say huh? At least they're actually doing shit with their lives. The most I've ever done was send a nude once but lets not talk about that.

"What do you think new girl? Should he get his hair cut"

I look up at her kinda confused at why she was asking me and why she called me new girl... I've been at this school as long as she has. My face turns red and I could feel the heat radiating from my cheeks.

"Umm I don't know.. He could do what he wants"  I answer nervously. I could see a little smirk form on the side of his cheek. I'm not even quite sure if I was supposed to see I but I did and feel my stomach turn, in a good way.

"She's not new" I hear him say.

"She's not new. Her name is Jessy and she's been here since like grade 7 the same as the rest of us" Harry says.

"How the hell would you know that?" She asks. How does he know that? He actually knows my name. I didn't think he even knew I existed.

"How could I not? We've spent like 4 years together"

I see her slowly slouch down in her seat. Under her breathe I  hear her say 'Jeez sorry' with a moody attitude.

Harry turns around and looks at me straight in the eyes. I give him a small smile but him, no smile, nothing. What's that supposed to mean?