Chapter 50

JESSYS POV

Harrys heavy body is relaxed right on top of mine. My head is dripping sweat and so are my legs. His weight is heavy on me. I attempt at lifting his clammy skin off of mine.

But that just startles him.

"Sorry" I whisper.

"You were getting a little heavy."

Harry smiles.

"What time is it?"

"2:30am" I tell him. He yawns and moves his body over keeping his hand in mine.

"We should go for a swim." Harry says yawning again.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Do I even have a swimsuit packed?" I ask him.

"Doesn't matter, you wont need it anyways."

I already got half naked in a random place on the road. I am not about to swim naked in a lake too.

Harry gets up after a few moments of just laying down in silence.

"Harry look at the time I'm tired."

"Ugh" he groans and pulls the comforter off me. The cold air hits my skin. It is way to cold to go for a 'late night swim'.

"Jessyyy" he whines. "Get up please."

"Did Harold just say please?" He cringes at the sound of Harold.

"Harold said please" he scrunches his nose and laughs. I let out a big breath and get up from the warm bed.

"Better not be fish in there" I whine.

"No theres no fish in this lake" He laughs. I know hes kidding but I still try to make myself believe him. I hate the thought of thousands of fish possibly surrounding me in the water.

We make our way outside and go the the edge of the lake. The cold, wet sand gets stuck between me toes as I walk along the side of the water with hands intertwined with Harrys. He suddenly stops and pulls me close to him. Its dark out except for the light from inside the house.

The water from the lake rises and drags along the shore onto our toes. I pull away as Harry just laughs at me.

"What, are you scared of water too?" He mocks me. 

We climb onto the wood dock and walk to the very end of it. The water looks a little cold. Im not a fan of cold water. 

"Come" he says. I take a few steps closer to him. The moon shines off the water giving his eyes a pretty glow. Harry grabs my hips and presses my front against his. I can see my whole future when I look in his eyes. I swear it. I hope he does too. Harry pulls my tank top off the top of my head and places in on the edge of the dock. He snaps my underwear onto my bare skin and I lift my arms to cover my naked body. The top half of my body. 

"Don't" he whispers and pulls down my hands. Harry motions me to step back as my underwear hit the wood floor. I feel so bare. He lifts his thin black top over his shoulders and tugs his sweatpants down and drops them to his ankles. He only has his boxers left. I can feel my stomach tighten right when I look down his muscular body. 

"Come closer" Harry says and puts his hand out for me to grab. I give him my hand and he pulls hard enough for my body to fall right in the water. The waters warm but dark.

"HARRY!" I shout. I listen to him giggle and I know I cant stay mad at that. Ever. He jumps in seconds later causing the water to splash in my face. My arms and legs are constantly moving to keep me afloat.