Chapter 47

Harry reaches over to the clamp next to my seat and pulls it so my seat gets pushed back.

Now I get it.

"I love you so fkn much and I dont know what I would do without you"

"I love you too Harry"

By this time hes already on top of me keeping his weight off me by keeping his knee steady between my legs and an arm resting over my head. I have to admit I always thought a car was too small for something like this. Its not that bad.

"Stop overthinking" he tells me. His face is just an inch away from mine. His warm breathe is blowing lightly against my skin. His eyes just stare deeply into mine. I love him.

"I love you Jess" he says and crashes his lips onto mine. His mouth is warm and tastes minty. Harrys hand reaches down to my jeans and he puts a light pressure on me.

"Take them off" he tells me, nodding his head at my jeans.

"I cant" I try to pull my body up and straighten my back.

"What do you mean you dont want to? Im sorry Jess I didnt know." He says taking his body off me. I grab his shoulders, brining him back.

"No, I mean I literally cant" he finally realizes that were stuck in a small car and that I have no room.

"Come" he says.

"What?"  He unlocks the door and gets off of me stepping onto the gravel outside. He reaches for my hand and pulls me out of the car.

"Take your shirt off"

"What no?" I say.

"Harry were in the middle of nowhere theres no way I'm getting undressed here. Anybody could just come." Were surrounded by forests on each side of the gravel road.

Harrys already pulling his shirt off and hes just beautiful. The way his muscles contract and how his body is just so beautiful. Thats all mine. Nobody else's but mine and I couldnt be more proud. He bends down, reaching for his ankles and tugs at the bottom of his grey joggers, pulling them off his long legs. I just watch him. I love him. Hes left in only his tight black boxers with a white Calvin Klein band resting right over his hips. I could tell hes already hard for me, I could see it through his boxers.

"Jess get undressed"

"No, not out here" I say as I tie my hair up into a ponytail.

"Oh my god" he says shaking his head and I just roll my eyes, purposely this time.

"What did you just do?" He locks his eyes onto mine and I just laugh. Hes serious. No emotion just a straight face looking at me. He takes a few steps towards me, pushing his bottom on me and I could feel his hard length pressing against the bottom of my stomach.

"You just rolled your eyes at me, again"