Chapter 63

And so the letter says;

Jessy,

I am sorry for all the pain I've put you through. This letter isn't a letter of apologise to you. It's to everyone ive hurt and that includes you. I have changed so much with you. You allow me to rethink every stupid decision I make including this one.

I want you to know that ive reached out to every woman ive hurt. I spent the day personally apologizing to them all. Although it was the most embarassing thing i've ever down, it was also the most freeing. I never realized how hurtful my actions could be to other people.

I'm not writing you this so that you could tell me how proud of me you are because you shouldn't be. I'm not proud of myself or my actions. I am writing this because I am the way I am now because of you. You have taught be so much about life in general and how to treat people with kindness. I know the importance now.

I'm writing this letter to thank you. To thank you for changing me, for making me who I am today, at this moment. I have grown so much this past year and that's because I had you by my side to guide me. I am the luckiest man alive. You are the most precious gift the world could offer.

I know my actions aren't easy to forgive but please do. However long that takes. My life without you is just another life lived.

Jessy, I love you. Please come back to me,

Harry xx

I place the letter next to me. I don't tell him I'm done reading it yet. I have tears runninng down my face. The sound of thunder fills my ears and the rain falls even harder. My balcony is cold on my thighs. Harry coughs and I remember I'm still on the phone with him.

"I finished it" I whisper.

"Do you have anything to say? If you want to hang up it's ok. I understand" His voice is raspy.

"I don't know what to say" I admit.

"I understand"

"I don't know what to say but you did the right thing today that I know. I know you have akind heart Harry" I tell him.

"I had to apologize, you helped me realize that. If this were a year ago I probably wouldn't care. That's hard for me to admit but its true." He says. I don't say anoything but if I'm being honest I just want his wam body next to mine. His skin touching mine. I am proud of him and how far he's come and this whole situation proves it.

"I think I will go to bed now, I'm really tired." I say.

"Ok" Harry answers.

"Talk tomorrow?" I add. I could hear his relief.

"Talk tomorrow"

"Bye Harry"

"Bye"

I hang up. I fold the letter and put it in my pocket. I walk in the street and stand in the rain. I feel every drop of water hit my body. The streets are dark but I feel so alive. Part of me thinks people can't change but if the night could turn into day, so can we. So can Harry.

______________

THERE IT ISSS!!!! I hope you're happy with it!!!!

I can't believe this book is at 998k reads!! THATS CRAZY!!!!! I'm so so thanful for evey single one of you! Please continue to comment I love to read what you have to say!

xx

Mandy