Chapter 23

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So for anyone rereading or looking at the comments and is confused, I completely changed the next few chapters. What originally happened was an accident that Harry got into, but I decided to take that part out, 5 years later! So, the chapters might be short for the next few!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[JESSY'S POV]

"Let's start with Jimmy" I start. I need to tell him that he kissed me. I didn't want to, I pushed him away right away. Jimmy obviously told Harry this morning considering how angry he was, but he didn't tell him how it really happened.

"I already know about that, please Jessy I rather not talk about it. I can't picture you and him, it hurts" He starts.

"Harry, I didn't kiss him" I blurt out.

"He kissed me, but I pushed him off right away. I didn't want to. You know I would never do that. I just went in his car because I was cold" I add.

"What? In his car?" He asks.

"Yes, why what did he tell you?"

"He told me you went over to his house and that you guys, like, did shìt" Harry tells me. I take a deep breath.

"No Harry, I promise. I don't know why he told you that. I was in his car and that's it, I tried to leave but he didn't let me"

"What do you mean he didn't let you, what happened, what did he do to you?" Harry raises he voice.

"Nothing, Harry I'm ok. I pushed him off and when you called us both I left"

"Why didn't you tell me you were with him when I called, I knew I heard his ring tone"

"I don't know, I was scared and mad. I'm sorry" I apologize.

"Don't be sorry, it isn't you fault Jess" He calls me Jess but this time, I don't correct him. Harry pulls me into a hug, and we lay down in his bed, looking into each others' eyes. He places his hand on my cheek.

"Can I kiss you He asks. I give him a smile and he gives me a soft kiss on the lips. Harry smiles at me and then lays down on his back, looking up at the ceiling. I put my head on his chest and he plays with my hair.

"Can I ask you what happened yesterday, why were you crying when I picked you up Harry asks me. I knew he was going to ask me sooner or later.