Chapter 30

HARRYS POV

My hands glide against the skin on her thigh. I grasp onto her hips taking her into my hands. Red marks are left from the pressure of my lips on her.

"Wait" She says.

I look up at her.

"Let me do something for you instead." She says.

I smile at her words as she sits up and makes my lay down. Her legs are on each side of my body as my head is on the pillow. She grabs my hands, placing them on her hips.

She looks so sexy.

She begins to rotate her hips very slow over my groin.

This is pleasure...

My hands guide her by moving her hips even faster. I can feel myself getting harder and harder.

She gets off of me and begins pulling down my boxers to my feet.

"Jessy.."

I cant have another second without her touching me.

Her eyes grow big as she sees my length.

She connects her eyes with mine and begins to approach me. Her fingers grab ahold, of my length as she slowly begins to move her hand in an upward motion, then down. Her hand was beginning to move easier and at a faster speed. My eyes are closed at the amount of pleasure I am getting from her. I cannot contain myself.

Her pumps are getting really really quick.

I maon her name and she picks up her hands, letting go.

My eyes stare directly at her, wondering why she chose now to stop.

She sits on top, over my thighs and bends her neck forward. Her warm mouth grasps around. I could feel her tongue swirling around making it get really hard. I know im about to cüm soon enough and Im not sure where she wants it. Her mouth or her chest or??

This isn't the time to be thinking.

I want to call her name but my mouth cant make out the words just yet.

My muscles begin to tense up and thats when I let go.

My whole body is now relaxed and Jessy's chest is covered in white. Her face is bright and filled with happiness. I love seeing her this way.

•••

JESSY'S POV

I swear Ive never done something so intense. My life is filled with everyone thinking I'm less then them. I am surrounded by people who believe they're worth a lot more than I am. Being with Harry changes that. I could tell he wants the best for me and so do I. This boy is the most important person I've met. He has so much faith in me. He wishes me the best in life and knowing he cares, its one of the best things ever. I know that one day, I may marry this boy. It would be an honour to spend the rest of my life with him.

Love is what its all about.

"What are you thinking of?" Harry asks me as we both get dressed.

"Zip me up?" I ask. His fingers hit against the zipper at the bottom of my back and he pulls it up.

"Just us..." I tell him.

"Ohhh" he giggles.
"What about us?" He winks.

Theres a silent knock at the door which frightens Harry and I. We're both fully clothed anyways.

"Yea?"

"Its dessert time, you guys still hungry?"

Harry and I both nod our heads and head to the kitchen and just then, Harry reaches out, grabbing my hand. Intertwining our fingers together.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok so Im going to Cuba!!! Im leaving early in the morning and Ill be gone for a week which means I wont update:// they dont have wifi where im staying so I wont be able to post any chapters but I hope to have a lot of spare time to write and when I get back, post lots!! Anyways Im sorry about that and that it was a short chapter I just didnt want to leave you guys hanging!! :/ but please continue voting and commenting!! It attracts other readers!!

My twitter: Mandydub1D
My instagram: mandyduboisxx

Love you all,
Mandy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••