Chapter 47-

Harry grabs the bottom of my white tank top and pulls it over my head as I raise my two arms. He throws my shirt onto the floor.

"Harry, its white it'll get dirty!"

"Jess, shut up"

He crashes his lips onto mine for the second time now except more intense this time. His skin is sweaty and I could feel him growing harder against me. He lifts my arms and holds my wrists up against his car. I feel weightless.

He lets go but I keep my hands there as he reaches down to unbutton my jeans, still kissing me. He pulls his face off mine and helps me take them off. I cant believe I'm doing this. Outside in the open. At least its dark out.

He also throws my jeans onto the ground but this time, I just let it be. Harry pulls at my underwear and lets go, making it snap back onto my skin.

"These new?" He asks biting his lip.

"They are" I answer.

"So, about that eye rolling, thats going to change or else, theyll be consequences my dear."

"What kind of consequences?" I
ask.

He pulls on my shoulder and turns my body around putting my stomach against the car. With his index finger, he traces down my spine, stopping at my bum, and smacks it.

My body jolts. It felt kinda good.

"Harry?! What the hell?"

"Dont do it again Jess, okay?"

"Okay" My cheek is still stinging and he slightly rubs it with the palms of his hands.

"Kiss me"

I turn around and he pushes his lips on mine. I can feel myself getting wet, really wet. Harry is going at a quicker pace and I could barely keep up my breathing. His hands grips the side of my stomach with a light squeeze as he slowly lowers it. His hand reaches into my underwear and he puts two fingers right in.

"Harry" I whisper.

"Jess" He whispers back.

His hot breathe is blown on my ear as he kisses my neck with my head lifted up, giving him room.

"Fûck you're wet" He whispers. Harrys pace quickens and so does my heart and my breathe. My hands rest on his shoulders tightening my grip onto him the faster he goes. He pulls his fingers out.

"Dont stop" I beg. I dart my eyes down and notice his length. Oh, he wants me to do something for him too. Obviously. I quickly pull down his boxers and look at his length.

Why am I doing this out in the open.

Stop thinking.

I put it in my mouth and right away I hear him groan lightly.

"You like that?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Fûck ya don't stop Jess."

My tongue swirls around his length and my head moved up and down.

"I love you" I hear him say under his breathe.

"Get up lets go in the car."

I stand up from the gravel ground that I have to admit was hurting my knees and I lat down on the car bench. Naked.

"Where are we going?"

"Stop thinking right now."

He climbs back on top if me and pulls a condom from the glove compartment and puts it on.

"Tell me if I hurt you okay baby?"

"Okay"

He slowly puts it in as I feel a slight sting but it isnt as bad as the first time. Harry keeps a steady pace which is great.

"You okay baby?" He asks.

I nod my head and he quickens his pace and we both reach our climax and I can feel him weaken at the same time as I do. His head is shiny from sweat and his breathing is loud as so is mine.