Chapter 61

"Blue looks good on you" Louis compliments me.

My mind travels back to when Harry and I hung out together for the first time and I bought that blue shirt with the little pocket.

"Thanks" I smile.

I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. Its Harry.

---------------------

H: Im sorry. Can we talk?"

------------------------

"Everything okay?" Louis asks.

"Ya, sorry" I drop my phone on the floor just by his feet.

"Is it Harry?" He asks as I get off the bed to grab it.

"Yup" I look up at him and roll my eyes as I pick up my phone.

Louis takes a big breath, gulps and looks away. The same way Harry gets when I look up at him and roll my eyes. What is it with guys? It's as if they forget everything going through their minds.

I sit back down on the edge of his bed and he places his hands just over his shorts, covering up. I try not to smirk but its too hard not to.

"What" He laughs.

"Nothing" I laugh and look down at his hands.

"Im sorry, I cant control it and you just like... you know"

"No, I don't know" I tease.

"F'uck Jessy you were just on your knees, looked up at me and rolled your eyes. That's like the hottest thing a girl can do" He blushes. My face starts to turn red and I can't help but laugh at him.

"It's fine" I reassure him and lick my lips. Louis stands from his chair and walks to the side of his bed, looking at the window.

"That's not fair, you did that one on purpose" Louis looks up.

"What? So I can't go on my knees, look up at you, roll my eyes or lick my lips around you?" I laugh. Louis sits on the bed and looks back at me.

"No, never" He blushes.

"Just picture something disgusting, it'll help take the pain away" I mock him.

"You can't cure blue balls" He laughs at me taking a deep breath.

"Yes I can" I smile back.

---------------------------------------------------

2 Updates in 2 days??? I must be crazyy! And a longer one promise!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! IT HELPS BOOST MY STORYYY!!!