Chapter 11

[JESSY'S POV]

I remember most of what happened last night. I think it was one of my favourite nights ever. Harry and I had a great time together alone up in a room and I finally got drunk. I wake up in Harry's bed in his t-shirt with a huge headache. I look around and spot him on the floor sleeping. On the corner of the bed is his sisters skirt meaning he is the one who changed me. I didn't mind the thought of it. I get out of bed and stand on my feet, feeling my head spin a little. Walking to his burrow I see him make a sudden move, but I ignore him, letting him watch me. I know he likes it. I have one hand placed on the desk, fiddling through his things. I want to know him, the real him. Not what people say about him. They way he kissed my neck yesterday, feeling his hot breath against me, I would do anything do have that again. I turn my head to look at him.

"Good morning."

Harry sits up from the floor and pushes his hand through his messy curls. He looks down my body, biting on his lip ring. He stands up and walks towards me without making any eye contact. He closes his eyes slowly, appreciating his view. Harry places his hand on the band of my black underwear, right under my shirt and pulls me closer to him. Our two bodies touching. I have a perfect view of all his tattoos, tracing them with the tip of my fingers. He has a beautiful butterfly on his abdomen. His boxers black and tight, bulge sticking out. I place my hands flat on his chest and plant a soft kiss. Harry looks down at me and grabs my head in his hands, tucking the loose hairs behind my ear. He leans his forehead against mine and gives a soft kiss on my forehead, making me want him. We walk to his bed and he lays me down right under him with one of his knees holding himself up between my two legs. Slowly approaching my face, taking his time, he slowly presses his lips on mine. I give a little bite on his bottom lip making him come closer to my chest. Pressing his body weight onto me. My heart is racing. His hands move down the length of my body. Down to my thighs again he squeezes, releasing pressure.

"Fuck" I hear him say under his breath as he looks at my body.

"You're wet for me." He slides his fingers over my underwear. I wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

"Is that ok" I ask him.

"Perfect" he says, lifting his eyes to look at me. He applies pressure with his fingers against me and right then I take a deep breath. I can't help but think about last night, how he couldn't answer the questions. How many people could he have slept with? Were just 17. How many girls has he done this with, how am I falling for this right now This isn't real, its all part of this game he plays.

"Stop" I say, and he pulls back.

"What's wrong

"I'm not ready" I nervously say.

"You were yesterday" He laughs.

"Excuse me?" I pull away and grab the shirt from the floor pulling it over my head.

"I knew I was just some stupid game to you, I can't believe I fell for it. Everything people say about you is true." I add. I stand from the bed and grab my pair of jeans.

"No, that's not what I meant. It was a joke" Harry defends himself.

"I'm sorry Jess, really. I didn't mean it that way."

"Jessy" I correct him. He grabs my hand into his.

"Just forget what I said, please?" He asks.

"Fine" Harry pulls me into a hug then pulls a yellow hoodie over his head.

"How do you like it?" He asks.

Rough" I admit.