Towa Arc - 6

Naegi,

Your comments about missing me are laughable, although I appreciate the sentiment. I can't say it is returned though. I am again sorry to hear about the condition of your sister. But if she was able to free me and Towa City from the control of the "Warriors of Hope," then I know she can brave through this. I am pleased to hear that Toko is focusing her attention elsewhere.

I will tolerate your absence for now, although people want to talk to you. They request your presence, and without their beacon of hope they are getting antsy. I am glad that you are still making progress in clearing the city of corpses. Those kids were really creative in their torture methods is what I've gathered, and it is a relief that I was not included in the list of victims. Not that they would be able to take me down using the torture cliché.

Who is "us"? Looking through my files I found no such picture. Don't bother sending one to me if the idea pops in your mind, no matter how much you plead I am not going to put a picture up in my office, it is a professional space.

As the head of the 14th Division, I have better things to do than write letters to the people beneath me, like filing paperwork and helping to organize Future Foundation efforts, including helping people abroad, apparently. It is now part of my duties to arrange meetings with organizations similar to the Future Foundation around the globe, so we can all coordinate ways to successfully restore the world. Other than that I am making sure that things run smoothly, and that people know of safe spaces they can take refuge in. Soon, Towa City will be one of those hubs, as long as you do what you are supposed to.

Was your question about the books just to get me to open up about the activities I partake in in my spare time? Your efforts aren't as clever as you think, Naegi.

- Togami Byakuya, Head of the 14th Division

A/N: I just wanted to thank you for the votes! It makes me so happy seeing that people are enjoying the story! <3