International Hope! Arc - 26

Liberation Force

--/--/----

Brief Investigation Report

The recent discovery and raid on one of the Ultimate Despair's headquarters has led us to believe that plans for this attack started on --/--/----. It was only a couple weeks ago when correspondence started between different Ultimate Despair groups. Recovered from the computers at the Ultimate Despair location were the lists of surviving relatives of Class 78 members, Future Foundation Members marked low priority to high priority, as well as several maps of Liberation Force Hub and different routes they could take to get there and different ways they could plan their attack. There was also information found regarding several other locations of Ultimate Despair groups, but no information was clear about what leader could have united them like this. Junko Enoshima was referenced multiple times. We will be searching for the other Ultimate Despair locations to try to recover more captured peoples and to find more information on this attack. More in depth information about this raid will be available as we are able to recover more from the computer we found. Included is the list we found of Future Foundation members, all of which are survivors of the Hope's Peak Killing game. We are unsure how the priorities were decided. Report any leads back to us.

FF Members:

Kyoko Kirigiri [HIGH PRIORITY]

Makoto Naegi [HIGH PRIORITY]

Byakuya Togami [MEDIUM FOR NOW]

Toko Fukawa [LOW]

Aoi Asahina [LOW]

Yasuhiro Hagakure [UNIMPORTANT]

Liberation Force

--/--/——

Brief Investigation Report

In the recent raid of an Ultimate Despair location, we have found multiple mentions of Leon Kuwata, who was killed in the Hope's Peak Killing Game, as well as plans to "get revenge on Future Foundation." We have been led to believe that this attack's purpose was to capture Makoto Naegi and Kirigiri Kyoko, as well as any other Future Foundation member they could find, with the intent of torturing them as revenge. More information will be provided as it is recovered.

Liberation Force

--/--/----

Brief Investigation Report

We have found 7 Ultimate Despair locations, and a total of 131 members of the Liberation Force have been rescued. We still have not figured out who their leader is, or where the captured members of the Future Foundation are.