Ineffable Arc - 8

LOVE BLOOMING AMONG THE HOPE's PEAK SURVIVORS???

by Ichika

On a recent outing, Asahina and Kirigiri were spotted holding hands and getting awfully close to each other. Some have even said that they were making out in Kirigiri's car! And so soon from her discharge from Hope's Chance Hospital! Some have speculated that perhaps the reason for Asahina's speech being so frazzled is that she had just gotten up to something with the Ultimate Detective! While finding happiness is always a good thing, many have raised concerns about this relationship. Both are members of the Future Foundation, so how will this love affair affect their professional lives? If Hina couldn't even focus on one of the most important speeches of her life when this romance started to bloom, how will she fare if the relationship becomes more serious? While we're glad these two girls are getting out and having fun together, the world still needs to know where Makoto Naegi is. Has he gone into hiding? Has he died? Where is he! As December swiftly approaches, everyone is anxious to see if we will even see our Ultimate Hope before the holidays! And if Kirigiri is able to freely walk around with Hina after being held hostage by Kanon Nakajima, where is Byakuya Togami, and why hasn't he been discharged already? So many questions are thriving in our current climate, but one thing is for sure: Hina and Kyoko will be cozied up together just in time for the holidays!