International Hope! Arc - 2

To: Byakuya Togami (-------@--------------------)

From: Makoto Naegi (-------@--------------------)

I haven't been able to catch you in person the past few days! Whenever I visit your office (the doors to your new office are huge!) you aren't there, I'm directed to check back later. What are you busy doing? But I do know that my paperwork has been processed, and I have been receiving all the emails you are sending to me that only contain the information about the conference that I will be going to. I met up with Kirigiri during lunch the other day and we are both eager to have the opportunity to spend more time together. Although, she did express her concern with departing from Asahina during the conference. She told me that you called her into your office to discuss how she had gone off with Aoi, but didn't spare details other than that you humoured her, and were the most encouraging she had ever seen you. I thought that was funny. On the day after she was called into your office, I actually caught her and Aoi together, not sure if it's an official thing though. I don't want to be too overbearing on the subject. Do you know anything fun going on around here?

I'll continue to drop by your office when I have time, just to check on you.

Your friend, Makoto